BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

13 minutes ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

I know I’ve been repeatedly branded a happy clapper or looking at things with a more positive perspective than others, so I’m going to try and take a more balanced view on the situation:

This is a burning car crash of a window. What the hell are they playing at. The radio silence from the club is inexcusable.  We already deserve to be relegated and haven’t kicked a ball yet. Just end it all now.

the silence is very annoying.but to be expected of the crook waggot,his enormous ego won`t withstand demanding questions and exasperated fans demanding answers

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Does anyone actually doubt the fact that we’re going to sell Sammie (probably Carter too) and that when we do, not a single quid will be invested in the club. 

it`s pretty obvious sammie will be sold before the deadline,carter being injured has seen his profile dip a bit,but if he has a good start to the season he`ll be sold in january,the only investment will be cheap or a loan from somewhere

3 hours ago, tomphil said:

Derby, Coventry, Pompey, Wigan just a few of the clubs who have survived admin, are still going strong and are still employing lots of people.

You've answered a rather different question, which I didn't ask, which was how people are you happy to see lose their jobs or businesses if we enter administration?

31 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the silence is very annoying.but to be expected of the crook waggot,his enormous ego won`t withstand demanding questions and exasperated fans demanding answers

Waggott is on his way out  , it will just be announced that he is gone , never to be seen again , quite possibly before the season starts.

Venkys probably a couple of months later , administration or sold , it matters not !

Relegation is a certainty this season , the cynic in me thinks 'they are making 100% sure Rovers are going down '

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

You've answered a rather different question, which I didn't ask, which was how people are you happy to see lose their jobs or businesses if we enter administration?

And i told you in my first reply that won't necessarily happen in admin so no need for the fear mongering.

Nobody wants to see anyone lose jobs but they will anyway if this continues yet admin might avoid that as the examples iv'e given you.

By the way stopping buying season tickets and attending might have a similar effect yet you'd probably buy one again if someone with a plan snapped us up if we ended up in admin.  

Only people to really blame we know who and where they are so these cheap shots at those who might welcome a sudden bullet rather than the death by a thousand cuts we are on are getting a bit tiresome now.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

Waggott is on his way out  , it will just be announced that he is gone , never to be seen again , quite possibly before the season starts.

Venkys probably a couple of months later , administration or sold , it matters not !

Relegation is a certainty this season , the cynic in me thinks 'they are making 100% sure Rovers are going down '

as long as both of them depart the scene,thats a result for me,we will rise again imo

• Like 2

I presume all our budget has gone on a new camera and film crew with all the Austria footage…

Another one just come online “getting a sweat on”…The next one will be “Nap time for the lads” all dressed in their matching pajama sets.

LAUGHING STOCK

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

But what just doesn't add up to me at all right now is why they have brought John park back along with a few new backroom faces if they're not spending any real money on signings!? 

Park seems pretty well respected and has a decent cv. I imagine he wouldn't have had any trouble finding a job elsewhere at a well run club if he chose to

I imagine they're all going to be on pretty good salaries, even gestede wouldn't be here for nothing

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

But what just doesn't add up to me at all right now is why they have brought John park back along with a few new backroom faces if they're not spending any real money on signings!? 

Park seems pretty well respected and has a decent cv. I imagine he wouldn't have had any trouble finding a job elsewhere at a well run club if he chose to

I imagine they're all going to be on pretty good salaries, even gestede wouldn't be here for nothing

Smoke and mirrors since day one .. Nothing as changed !

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Evidence from other clubs is that is exactly what happens.  Happy to be persuaded otherwise.

2 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

I’d assumed he was trying to persuade you.

2 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Which people do you identify as currently employed by Rovers who would be made redundant by an administrator?

Do you really think Waggott is keeping non-essential staff in employment right now?

27 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Park is an old mate of Waggott's and was in his phone book.

We know from experience that Waggott will turn to his old mates when the need arises (Totally Wicked, Watson Ramsbottom).

With Broughton going Waggott needed a quick and easy solution. Answer is to go to previous. 

Easy

Cheap 

That's it.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

Looking forward to the new season thanks Mercer - as I have done over the past sixty-odd years.  I doubt anyone bought a season ticket expecting anything other than a struggle - I've bought season tickets in every decade knowing a particular season would be difficult.  Unless something changes dramatically, which I doubt, I fully expect us to be involved in a relegation battle again but I believe we have a decent manager and that he and his staff will keep us safe.  I may be right, I may be wrong, but I'll enjoy the ride nonetheless.      

Bit puzzled by this stance Parson - do I take it then that the Management and owners could do ANYTHING and you would just continue to buy a season ticket regardless?

• Like 3