BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

8 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Bit puzzled by this stance Parson - do I take it then that the Management and owners could do ANYTHING and you would just continue to buy a season ticket regardless?

You’ve been Venkys biggest supporter on here over the years, trying to deflect every issue away from Pune where possible.

Parson is on record many many times saying he despises the owners, but it won’t stop him going and all credit to him.

Do you still support these abhorrent owners Rev? Or have you finally had that epiphany?

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Rovers insider versus Nixon fight 

He’s just an attention grabber who wants followers and knows nothing. Probably loves the fact he gets quoted on here. He just wants to stir the pot and get Rovers fans frothing at the mouth. Dick.

The other one might actually be a Rovers Insider.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 8

Surely the word insider alone means its a current rather than former employee, otherwise why the name insider? That would make Rovers Outcast more apt?

What I do know is most within the club are actively looking to leave, apart from obviously those who are highly paid for doing fuck all like king rat Suhail and slimey Steve, the twats.

7 minutes ago, Gav said:

You’ve been Venkys biggest supporter on here over the years, trying to deflect every issue away from Pune where possible.

Parson is on record many many times saying he despises the owners, but it won’t stop him going and all credit to him.

Do you still support these abhorrent owners Rev? Or have you finally had that epiphany?

No, I've said  countless times since the recent financial problems started that if they either can't or won't fund the Club they need to go. Obviously you haven't been paying enough attention.

20 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

No, I've said  countless times since the recent financial problems started that if they either can't or won't fund the Club they need to go. Obviously you haven't been paying enough attention.

Welcome to the club, it took a while, but better late than never.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AJW said:

Can’t speak for anybody else and I don’t suppose many will understand but I love Rovers more than I hate Venkys 

Absolutely nothing wrong with going to Ewood AJW, it’s in the blood and these owners should never impact that. But sadly they have, for many, me included, but I try to not critisize anyone for going. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Mercer said:

I think your post is very true (deleted all put your last point to prevent repitition).

Some speculating Insider is either Broughton or Kimberley but I think that speculation is well wide of the mark.

As I have posted before, I think you will find it's a disaffected individual who has had enough of the shenanigans and couldn't give a toss about potential consequences simply because they know too much and if they really open up......!!!!!! I believe this is a very genuine source and if the club goes t1ts up, expect this person to sing like the proverbial canary.

1 hour ago, Rover8T4 said:

Screenshot_20240718-192033.png

and there you have it!

Pretty sure there is a lot more to come when the time is right.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Gav said:

Welcome to the club, it took a while, but better late than never.

All that said, and this will no doubt upset you and many others, IF the situation changed tomorrow and they were once again willing or able to fund us up to the limit allowed by the regulations I'd take that. To be competitive we require funding as We've seen from this non transfer window.

The whole thing feels extremely brazen now to me there's not even a hint of contrition from the Club  that there haven't been any signings so far despite selling Wharton and receiving the Raya sell on fee, Neither are there are any assurances or positive messages whatsoever coming  from management or owners along the lines of "never fear, signings are coming". We seem to have even given up on any  pretence that we're going to be competitive this season. The only person who seems to be bothered about new signings is Eustace who has probably correctly deduced that it's his arse and reputation thats going to be on the line when things go South.

In normal circumstances I'd say Waggott would be probably crapping himself that his cushy little number was coming to an end but like Mowbray before him he's probably just about managed to limp through to the point where he's happy with his financial lot and is happy enough to leave anyway.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mercer said:

and there you have it!

Sadly there'll probably already be an internal investigation into it. People were sacked last season for leaking pictures of the kit amongst other reasons. It's a fucking vile place to work now by all accounts after being a well run family club.

Edited by Ossydave
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Sadly there'll probably already be an internal investigation into it. People were sacked last season for leaking pictures of the kit amongst other reasons. It's a fucking vile place to worl now by all accounts after being a well run family club.

Yep. All this bs spouted still call8ng the place 'a good nice downd to earth family club' are about 14 years out of touch with reality. It's just pure propaganda material calling the place that now. Its now just run by jobsworths and egotistical wankers from the very top to the very bottom.

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ossydave said:

Sadly there'll probably already be an internal investigation into it. People were sacked last season for leaking pictures of the kit amongst other reasons. It's a fucking vile place to worl now by all accounts after being a well run family club.

I doubt it's anyone of any significance. Probably an Internet wannabee pretending to be an "insider".

The fact he knew what colour the kits would be I'd neither here nor there. If he was posting earlier in the summer that there was "genuinely money to spend" then he couldn't possibly have been further wide of the mark than that.

It's going to take a miracle to salvage next season as it stands. I think we are comfortably in line for a 24th placed finish and may even be fighting for that all-time low points tally. Eustace may genuinely never see a home win if this is the squad we're going with. 

If Venkys can't/won't fund us and we have to be completely self sufficient, then we may as well be supporter run. Either scenario is not sustainable, but at least with one it's ran by people who care. But of course, like many clubs before us, the FA/EFL won't do anything and will let the club rot. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

All that said, and this will no doubt upset you and many others, IF the situation changed tomorrow and they were once again willing or able to fund us up to the limit allowed by the regulations I'd take that. To be competitive we require funding as We've seen from this non transfer window.

The whole thing feels extremely brazen now to me there's not even a hint of contrition from the Club  that there haven't been any signings so far despite selling Wharton and receiving the Raya sell on fee, Neither are there are any assurances or positive messages whatsoever coming  from management or owners along the lines of "never fear, signings are coming". We seem to have even given up on any  pretence that we're going to be competitive this season. The only person who seems to be bothered about new signings is Eustace who has probably correctly deduced that it's his arse and reputation thats going to be on the line when things go South.

In normal circumstances I'd say Waggott would be probably crapping himself that his cushy little number was coming to an end but like Mowbray before him he's probably just about managed to limp through to the point where he's happy with his financial lot and is happy enough to leave anyway.

The loss limit is lower if they don’t fund us. 

£13 million with owner funding

£5 million without

4 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Rovers Insider has been spot on on everything before everyone else.

He must be a disgruntled employee.

Except when he said we had money to spend? Just another chancer like nathan jones that puts up contradicting information then claims to be in the know. It’s all very boring and tiring and if we weren’t such a shit show these accounts wouldn’t get half as many people paying attention. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I doubt it's anyone of any significance. Probably an Internet wannabee pretending to be an "insider".

The fact he knew what colour the kits would be I'd neither here nor there. If he was posting earlier in the summer that there was "genuinely money to spend" then he couldn't possibly have been further wide of the mark than that.

Pissed off employee I'd say. This time last year I was employed by Mike Ashley, I despised the complete and utter mess him and his minions made of a respectable company.

In the final months I had no issue telling random people on the Internet information purely from a moral perspective because I hate scumbag owners. This person seems to be in a similar boat. A genuine, decent person with morals.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mercer said:

and there you have it!

It feels like it is all going to go off pretty soon imo and it would be nothing less than those charlatans deserve.

The Ewood crowd will turn organically when results and performances nosedive, as they almost certainly will if the squad isn't sufficiently strengthened.

The players and Eustace need to know this goes beyond them. As much as I don't rate Eustace, this isn't about him. It has been 14 years of this shit and our problem is with the hierarchy. That's the top and bottom of it.

Got a feeling the Insider is waiting for the August Court hearing before unleashing. I'm all for it as I couldn't care less about Waggott and the others with him, in the same way they aren't arsed about Rovers. Those people do not represent our club, for me. They are not Rovers.

There will be an extremely small number of people who will have knowledge of transfer budgets, information on venky’s and new appointments such as Park/Rudy.

Would estimate less than five people if you take out the new appointments. Whoever it is knows full well they will be found out. Strange business.

• Like 1

I hope insider goes all out and rocks the whole club. Bring light to anyone who is apart of this mess and destroying the foundations this great club once had. Local press will not do it, please be our knight in shining armour 🤞

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

Jackson in LT repeating his belief that Venkys can fund but won’t fund.

Technically he is right. Venky's do have the money to fund us but they now have to pay a % to the Indian government on top of whatever money they send to the club. They don't want to do that so we are now self-funding.

There is literally no point in having them as owners now. The only thing they did do was cover our losses each year, they won't even do that now. 

• Like 2

If we are self-funding it can only be a matter of time before the club goes under, because in that scenario we are not a going concern. Worse still, self-funding means there would probably be an exodus of players who see the writing on the wall (well, at least the ones who can read) and are well enough connected to blag a switch to a rival for a buttons fee and a slice of humble pie.

I'll believe it when it actually becomes a reality - still all speculation, hot air and piss from folk who, like the rest of us, are in the dark about the reality.

Up-side? Well, the Steven Waggott can't last long as the biggest number on the P&L I would guess.

FWAGGIT OUT!

FWENKIES OUT!
FANS OUT!

Edited by Old Codger
Unbelievably lazy.

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

and there you have it!

Lots of crypticness as ever, who is it then rather than weirdly taking credit as if you are bang on when you havent actually said anything.

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Rovers Insider has been spot on on everything before everyone else.

He must be a disgruntled employee.

He/she said earlier in the summer that we have money to spend.

Its clearly another attention seeker. We clearly dont have any money and there are lots of justified worries, but nothing this account says rubber stamps that.

• Like 1