BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

55 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

I imagine the negotiations with Waggot will be like the scene in Bad Santa when they are trying to negotiate with Bernie Mac and he just keeps repeating the same offer,and they give in after 30 seconds. Waggot won't last the 30 seconds obviously.

He does strike me as the kind of man who wouldn't last 30 seconds.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, den said:

Why? Why do we need to sell absolutely everything or anything with any value? These sales more than keep the lights on surely. When Smodic has gone, who’s going to pay the electricity bill next season?

Not a single word from the club. The supporters deserve far better than this. About time those who can, start asking the tough questions. Starting tonight with WATR and the LT.

They're selling everything of value to maintain their hold on the club - they don't care what division the club finds itself in. 

Clearly they're predicting that the Indian court case is going to go against them.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

It's a bad idea, because the fee may be correct at the time, but too low in the future. Szmodics has definitely become more valuable since his contract was signed.

Asking too much would still get us offers above the release clause. The release clause is never going to be the exact maximum we are able to get. They're a terrible idea for a club unless they're necessary to secure a player who is almost out of contract, or if they're set at a stupidly high level (as most are in Spain, where minimum fee clauses are mandatory).

How much is the release clause? 

1 hour ago, Waggy76 said:

I am beginning to think , the best thing that could happen is Eustace resigning , that would put the club in the national spotlight, which is something the Venkys and Waggott don't like..

We need a couple of proper journalists, asking a few awkward questions..

Get Waggott and the Shadow man squirming!

Same here. If ever there was a time for Andy Bayes to step forward and stick it on them, now is the time. The time for treading softly around these tossers has long, long passed.

Bayes has it in him, as him mildly turning up the pressure on Mowbray a few years ago showed. He had to reign it in a bit due to the bitty responses, but don't play it safe now, Andy. Go for it.

Adam Cottier is the local journo that has impressed me the most though. He doesn't hold back in asking what the fans want answering. I thought he was very direct with JDT and pushed him for answers a number of times. He wasn't settling for wishy washy responses.

Even though I was thinking "wrong man, Adam, wrong man!" at the time, he could only ask the man who was fronting up for questions. We need to get Cottier infront of the slimeball that is Waggott! If you are reading this, Adam, we could do with you getting on the case for all of the Rovers fans on here and beyond.

Edited by SuperBrfc

2 hours ago, SuperBrfc said:

Disgusting, isn't it. Some might say they aren't interested in Rovers and there might be some truth in that.

I think it's more than that though. I have always felt there is an agent led agenda to protect this lot as much as is possible.

Which other owners in England are described as 'loyal', 'fantastic', and 'wonderful' when they have lowered a football club from such a height to such a low and where the reality of the last 14 years says the very opposite of those descriptions being put out?

Which other CEO is constantly going around trying to convince anybody that will listen that their owners are fantastic and that their club is so lucky to have them? On what basis is Waggott spouting this? Who is he trying to convince?

I doubt such rhetoric is even repeated as much at Man City as often as it is here, and they win everything and would have some right to argue such a point! These tossers have ruined the club, are sending it to L1 again and will never ever, ever, get within a sniff of winning anything here, yet we're lucky to have them? Piss off. This lot are taking the piss.

Just look at how certain journos have gone full on pro Venky mode this summer, in the face of fans rightly criticising the lack of signings and being concerned about the court situation. That in itself is outrageous. Then out come the financial experts with words to the effect of Rovers being finished without Venky's. Followed up by a similar headline in the local rag.

It was being suggested the other day that posters on here have an 'agenda' for not being positive. I'd suggest looking elsewhere for the actual 'agenda' in play.

Without going all Kevin Keegan...I will love it, bloody love it, if the Delhi High Court delivers the blow required for Rovers to start the recovery process.

At least 10 per cent of the 200 million they've spaffed must have gone on agent/agency/consultant fees over the last decade or so.

No wonder that particular industry looks to shield them and iv'e no doubt quite a few journos have been sweetened along the way.

A small fanbase in a corner of Lancashire near the moors is just too easy to sneer at and ignore for those types.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i think it will kick off at ewood this season,there is only so much even the most clappiest of happy clappers will put up with,losing every week will cause everyone to turn,maggot beware,angry rovers fans are coming for you☢️

We will sell Sammy, not bring anyone anyone in, already have a dodgy start and then get absolutely mullered at Burnley. And then the levee breaks.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i think it will kick off at ewood this season,there is only so much even the most clappiest of happy clappers will put up with,losing every week will cause everyone to turn,maggot beware,angry rovers fans are coming for you☢️

It won’t. 

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Rover8T4 said:

There's still fans defending the owners and swag. Can't believe what I'm reading, one states that Waggott done a brilliant job cutting costs and bringing in more income. This person is chairman of one of the Rovers groups. Thought these groups were supposed to have the clubs best interest in mind. Probably one of the groups that attends these meetings on fans behalf. How can we fight back if this is the view of people who can speak out 

Which moron has said this?

30 minutes ago, Butty said:

The 4 likes on this tweet are Chaddy and his burner accounts 🤣😂

IMG_3760.jpeg

If only they'd just go. No one wants them. Superfans pretend they do to show they support everything Rovers. Them and their embarassing bot accounts.

53 minutes ago, Rover8T4 said:

There's still fans defending the owners and swag. Can't believe what I'm reading, one states that Waggott done a brilliant job cutting costs and bringing in more income. This person is chairman of one of the Rovers groups. Thought these groups were supposed to have the clubs best interest in mind. Probably one of the groups that attends these meetings on fans behalf. How can we fight back if this is the view of people who can speak out 

The only real line of defence used to be '20 million a year' now that's gone as well there is very little any sane supporter can offer as a defence because it was the money that covered for everything else and made it ok in a lot of eyes.

Although having said that iv'e seen a few lemmings blaming the Indian govt and yet again painting the owners as victims.

Bad advice has now become bad government.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, islander200 said:

Most transfers are declared as undisclosed.

I know we are a ridiculous club but why would we agree to let him go for 8 million?

And also if he was available for such a low price then surely a deal would have been done already.Granted he is 28 and hasn't played in the prem but lower placed premier league teams would have been in for him before now at £8 million after a 30 goal season 

They have reportedly paid £20m for Liam Delap, how on earth can Sammy only be worth £8m 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m astonished this is being celebrated. 

He isn't even a good asset stripper. He stumbled upon the Wharton to Palace deal. If Adam hadn't stuck to his guns in the Summer I've no doubt he'd have been sold a lot cheaper.

Lost a lot of money on other players who saw out their contracts.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Neal said:

It won't pal. There's nothing left in that stadium anymore. No passion, no ambition, no atmosphere... It's all gone. People have just accepted what it is now, I could see it and feel it so clearly last season. The neglect was really starting to show itself and when it came time to protest, those (like myself) knew that they wouldn't make a difference anymore and the only path left is to do what ten thousand other Rovers fans have done... Not give them your money anymore and walk away because it's truly the best and only way to make your point. I really wish the fans hadn't been taken advantage of by Waggot with the early season ticket offer, he/they needed to be held to ransom. That slimy c*nt knows exactly what he's doing by manipulating folk from a town like Blackburn into making them think he's doing them a favour by saving them a few quid. 

I love Rovers, it's my boyhood club but we all know it needs to get worse before it gets better and I can't keep handing my money over to them for them to treat it they way they do. 

Fuck them. The lot of them. 

Amen

• Backroom

It’s tragic but it well and truly feels like one of those hallmark seasons, I can see points deductions for unpaid wages, barely scraping a squad together and relegation with a whimper.

Similar to Bolton a few years back my only hope is we shed the parasites and start to rise back with new owners and hope again.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They're selling everything of value to maintain their hold on the club - they don't care what division the club finds itself in. 

Clearly they're predicting that the Indian court case is going to go against them.

Agreed.

Selling anything with value in order to maintain the death grip they currently hold us in.

• Like 1