BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Easy to go around making multi-million pound offers for other Championship teams' best players when you've raked in £30 million from sales.

Except when you are Venky Rovers, in which case you are still destitute and ripe for the picking.

• Like 6

Just now, Polky said:

LT think the fee could be higher than the rumoured £900k

Reports in Japan claim Ohashi would be a deal worth around £1m, however, The Lancashire Telegraph understands that figure is higher than what could be agreed. It's understood the forward has some favourable clauses in his contract when it comes to negotiating with European clubs.

Those initial claims also state that a deal has been agreed between the two clubs and he will fly over in the coming days. A work permit would need to be sorted for Ohashi to play in the Championship.

That should be a formality as Rovers have four ESC slots available, which can used for players that would not otherwise qualify for a work permit under the new post-Brexit rules. Leopold Wahlstedt and Semir Telalovic assumed two of those last season but have both left the footballclub this summer.“

The quote is the opposite of your statement

• Like 2

For saki's sake, 200 million seems an awful lot for a unproven player but I hope it comes off we're so desperate for any new faces. It seems he has a yen to play here too. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Why do people refer to this Nixon chap as 'Nicko' like he's some friend of ours? He's just a newspaper hack who sucks in the gullible with his little 'exclusives'.

Embarassing.

He used to post on his forum as Nicko. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, J*B said:

I've watched a bit of him on YouTube and X this morning - looks technically good and can finish, but i'm extremely aware in every video I've watched he would have been crunched by a 6 ft 3 defender by the time he got the chance in the Championship. 

Always tough to gauge how people will cope. I’m sure technically he will be good. He looks mobile and two footed. Will he be able to cope playing 3 times a week and feeding off scraps, it’s a lottery really.

1 hour ago, BenEccles_ said:

Joined his current J1 team in January 2024 on a free. 27 games, 11 goals, 3 assists for his new club in 2024.

He moved from Shonan Bellmare to Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Almost 6' and a striker.

No idea if it's a really bid.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, J*B said:

I've watched a bit of him on YouTube and X this morning - looks technically good and can finish, but i'm extremely aware in every video I've watched he would have been crunched by a 6 ft 3 defender by the time he got the chance in the Championship. 

The Belgian right back, Zeitflug or something, looked terrific on YouTube but turned out to be terrible. Same with Telelovic. I'm very doubtful about this Japanese lad. It's a big gamble, and in the club's present state we cannot afford gambles

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

The Belgian right back, Zeitflug or something, looked terrific on YouTube but turned out to be terrible. Same with Telelovic. I'm very doubtful about this Japanese lad. It's a big gamble, and in the club's present state we cannot afford gambles

Telalovic was playing German sixth tier - as I said at the time, its completely incomparable. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Looks like we're shopping or at least trying to in France again, centre half from Nantes in this week 👀 

This is in addition to Mafoumbi?

We should definitely be raiding Ligue 1/2 more often than we do. Clubs like Nantes have incredibly prolific youth setups. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Looks like we're shopping or at least trying to in France again, centre half from Nantes in this week 👀 

Another under 19 player I'm guessing.

• Like 1