BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

• Backroom
33 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Looks like we're shopping or at least trying to in France again, centre half from Nantes in this week 👀 

Which one? 

IMG-20240723-WA0021.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J*B said:

I've watched a bit of him on YouTube and X this morning - looks technically good and can finish, but i'm extremely aware in every video I've watched he would have been crunched by a 6 ft 3 defender by the time he got the chance in the Championship. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

He looks quality I bet he could fill the Szmodics gap

When he rocked up, it was like we'd sign the new Maradonna. Then he got booted around a bit and left not long after.

1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

The Belgian right back, Zeitflug or something, looked terrific on YouTube but turned out to be terrible. Same with Telelovic. I'm very doubtful about this Japanese lad. It's a big gamble, and in the club's present state we cannot afford gambles

I think the correct wording is the club cannot afford anything but a gamble. When you have no money for transfers or wages you don't have a choice. There is no proven strikers who is free agent or will accept our wage structure. 

We're left with a gamble from lower leagues or obscure foreigners, or promoting from the youth.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

Looks like we're shopping or at least trying to in France again, centre half from Nantes in this week 👀 

I’m sure you have form for dropping messages like this and then never following up afterwards 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Theaxe15 said:

I’m sure you have form for dropping messages like this and then never following up afterwards 

Makes absolutely no difference to my life if you believe it or not, feel free to form your own opinion.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Able to share please

I only read the headline and sub heading, the rest is behind a paywall.  But an article on the players merits would seem an odd thing to do if we weren’t signing him….or maybe desperation is making me read too much into it!

Edited by Forever Blue
  • Like 1

Just now, Ossydave said:

Makes absolutely no difference to my life if you believe it or not, feel free to form your own opinion.

I’m not even bothered if it’s true or not. Just don’t really get why you’d post something mildly specific then not answer anyone when they ask further questions. Seems pointless baiting

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, briansol said:

I think the correct wording is the club cannot afford anything but a gamble. When you have no money for transfers or wages you don't have a choice. There is no proven strikers who is free agent or will accept our wage structure. 

We're left with a gamble from lower leagues or obscure foreigners, or promoting from the youth.

I think the correct wording is that the club will not pay for anything that is more than a gamble

• Like 1

Just now, Theaxe15 said:

I’m not even bothered if it’s true or not. Just don’t really get why you’d post something mildly specific then not answer anyone when they ask further questions. Seems pointless baiting

Well you view it as pointless baiting then, I couldn't give a shite pal. I suppose Telalovic was that too? 🤔 

• Downvote 1