BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Really like the look of the Japanese guy. We need a bit of energy in the team and he looks to have a lot of that. I feel it's a really untapped market, so he could turn out to be a useful signing. And he's costing a fee!

Described as his current clubs "moselectric player". We need some of that, we're so one paced at the moment. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Fair play to him I say.

If a prospective employer sold me a dream, flew me half around the world whilst messing me about, then offered me to the job only for the next day to tell me there was a problem and I couldn't have the said job anymore, your damn right I would be asking for more money if they came crawling back a few months later!

I'd have blocked their number.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, J*B said:

These are unlicensed and - assuming he was offered the same deal as BRFCS was - Paul is being paid to post this. Please don’t purchase it or post similar knock off gear here. 

Aye tops a fake

As much as I want to get excited about Oshashi I am struggling. From the highlights I have seen his goals mainly seem like poor defending or poor goalkeeping. It’s a really interesting way for us to spend 800k, I’d be surprised if we spend more than that on a player for the rest of the window. 

Having said that, Jleague players have had a decent success rate across the champ, prem and in Scotland in recent years. This is a Park signing 100% so hopefully he has seen something. 

Physically I think he’ll be fine, he’ll be very similar to Smzods in terms of pressing and energy. I would have been really interested to see Oshashi up top and Smzods behind/around him as our energy and movement up front would cause issues. Sadly I think it’s a like for like replacement. 

Still in desperate need for some pace. 

6 hours ago, arbitro said:

It was reported that a delegation would be going to America to do the deal. I took that as something had been agreed between the clubs.

I saw an interview with McGuire a month or so ago, he wasn't best pleased with us and it would take something special to talk again.

He'd asked his agent if he'd experienced anything similar with another player, words akin to "not in my lifetime" were the response.

He's had quite a serious injury this season, shoulder I think, and it's recurring.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I saw an interview with McGuire a month or so ago, he wasn't best pleased with us and it would take something special to talk again.

He'd asked his agent if he'd experienced anything similar with another player, words akin to "not in my lifetime" were the response.

He's had quite a serious injury this season, shoulder I think, and it's recurring.

Walk away then. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Is Ohashi an out an out striker?

If so: Ohashi, Gallagher, Leonard, Vale and Tyjon is a few to carry. Hopefully it spells the end of Vale at least.

Tyjon isn’t ready, Vale is terrible and Leonard still isn’t fully fit. We need another, if Sammie is going 👍🏼

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

If so: Ohashi, Gallagher, Leonard, Vale and Tyjon is a few to carry. Hopefully it spells the end of Vale at least.

Transfermkt have him listed in 2024 as a CF in a third of the 22 league games he's played, the majority as an AM.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

He’s similar to Szmodics, plays behind the striker.

But can fill in at striker if needed. Last few games for Hiroshima he’s played in the ‘10’ role behind a striker.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Tyjon isn’t ready, Vale is terrible and Leonard still isn’t fully fit. We need another, if Sammie is going 👍🏼

Tyjon isn't ready but we'll have to give him game time, as it's the only reason he's still here.

Agree on Vale. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Jackson - Yuki still in Japan and talk of medical premature…but deal is progressing.

The image shared earlier was of a completely different Japanese lad.

Based on the last few transfer windows and the people involved, I have zero confidence that this deal gets done.

Also, Waggott pretending he holds any sway in SS' departure from the club is hilarious.
He'll leave whenever the agreed figure is met, irrespective of whatever 'deadline' he's set - otherwise he's lied to the player and his agent.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Jackson - Yuki still in Japan and talk of medical premature…but deal is progressing.

Nathan Jones on the other hand is saying the first part of medical is being done in Manchester tonight 😁

Not a chance he would have medical tonight. 12+ hours travelling and that's if it's a direct flight. Doubt he's even landed yet

10 minutes ago, Rover8T4 said:

Not a chance he would have medical tonight. 12+ hours travelling and that's if it's a direct flight. Doubt he's even landed yet

Highly doubt you'd have even got a direct flight to Manchester today, London airports maybe but that's obviously adding more hours travel.

On this basis I would say Jones is talking absolute shite.

• Like 3