BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

13 hours ago, KentExile said:

Sometimes, even at that stage we cant get too excited

Never expected this be a lot of naysayers and club bashers very upset at this.  I had u derstiod he would not touch us with the proverbial barge pole.  Good luck to him.

46 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So go on what was your point? 

The rest of the post, that you ignored. (Also sidenote, I never implied Eustace would threaten to quit, it was an example, nor is there any suggestion anywhere that he doesn't want to sign him...these two things are what promoted you from just missing the point to my being almost impressed by how much you missed the point).

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Never expected this be a lot of naysayers and club bashers very upset at this.  I had u derstiod he would not touch us with the proverbial barge pole.  Good luck to him.

Sarcasm? If not, check the date on that tweet.

For anyone who has asked about Finneran.  Not sure how reliable or "in the know" this site is.  But a story they posted yesterday claims Finneran to Newcastle is not quite done, but they expect it to happen "in the coming weeks"

Edited by KentExile

8 hours ago, USABlue said:

Spit you're waffles out and say that again fella, I couldn't quite understand your point 

Definitely good luck to McGuire though, I don't think there's any ill feelings towards him at all in all of this! 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Andy said:

The image shared earlier was of a completely different Japanese lad.

Based on the last few transfer windows and the people involved, I have zero confidence that this deal gets done.

Also, Waggott pretending he holds any sway in SS' departure from the club is hilarious.
He'll leave whenever the agreed figure is met, irrespective of whatever 'deadline' he's set - otherwise he's lied to the player and his agent.

Yep I completely agree, just have the feeling something will go wrong here due to SW's and the rest of the staff's incompetence.

The deadline is also very strange to me on SS, that has to be Nixon nonsense. There is no way this club rejects say 10m in the last week of the window due to some phantom deadline.

I don't doubt your info by the way, but Elliot is saying there is no agreed fee ( I know, I know).

16 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

I think it's the response this club every bit deserved to be honest.

Agreed. The response the club and owners deserve.

Us fans deserve much more so I get understand why some are annoyed at the comments

21 minutes ago, KentExile said:

For anyone who has asked about Finneran.  Not sure how reliable or "in the know" this site is.  But a story they posted yesterday claims Finneran to Newcastle is not quite done, but they expect it to happen "in the coming weeks"

Cheers..info below 

More could follow, as Newcastle hope to finalise the signing of Blackburn talent Rory Finneran in the coming weeks. The 16-year-old Irish youth international became Rovers’ youngest-ever player to feature in a first-team game earlier this year, featuring for the Championship side in the FA Cup.

He’s expected to be the next Academy arrival ahead of the 2024/25 season if all goes to plan, with Newcastle believing they’ve held off competition from a number of clubs in England and Germany.

The club have also hired a new Under-16 lead coach, with PSV’s Jack Brazil leaving the Dutch giants to take up a new position at the club.

34 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Probably going through the premier league 5 step investigation process. Can take up to 4 weeks to complete 

7 hours ago, bluebruce said:

The rest of the post, that you ignored. (Also sidenote, I never implied Eustace would threaten to quit, it was an example, nor is there any suggestion anywhere that he doesn't want to sign him...these two things are what promoted you from just missing the point to my being almost impressed by how much you missed the point).

My apologies 🖐

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Who do you think is right? 

Neither.

He's probably still in the air.

I bet I can guess who you think is correct?!

Edited by MarkBRFC
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Neither.

He's probably still in the air.

I bet I can guess who you think is correct?!

All that's matters to me is we get his medical and paperwork done and dust first before we finalise then confirm the transfer

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

Maybe a coincidence but ever since the Japanese chap has been mentioned all the popup adverts I'm getting are for Ninja products!

That’s because when it goes to shit again were guna need a black suit n nunchucks beat him into retirement