BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

A freebie makes more sense, seems like we are still probably unable to pay a fee so hopefully if he signs it turns out to be a brilliant bit of out of the box thinking.

Keeping our powder dry for some power moves later in the window. 

1 minute ago, B16Rover said:

News from the continent.

Getafe's manager, in protest to their lack of signing, has been called out for playing a friendly with two centre backs up front.  

It's unknown if JE will copy this, given I'm not sure we've the centre back depth to do so 

Brilliant. Fair play to that manager.

If JDT hadn't have cooked Waggott and Co the way he did, it's the kind of thing he might have done in a friendly.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

Brilliant. Fair play to that manager.

If JDT hadn't have cooked Waggott and Co the way he did, it's the kind of thing he might have done in a friendly.

It would have probably improved our attack.

• Like 1

The thing with the Humphrys link is again, its registered interest, not even a confirmation of a contract offer.

I dont think we should be going for him but if we want him, surely we are beyond the stage of pissing around. Cant be a hard one to get done as other interest wont be at this level and pre season will be over soon.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

The thing with the Humphrys link is again, its registered interest, not even a confirmation of a contract offer.

I dont think we should be going for him but if we want him, surely we are beyond the stage of pissing around. Cant be a hard one to get done as other interest wont be at this level and pre season will be over soon.

Agreed, it’s nice to see us starting to get deals over the line but at the end of the day, We’re still 3/4 weeks behind other teams….We need to start upping the tempo and get these deals done asap.

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

That's what Rovers are doing, looking at players, talking to clubs or agents of demands of the player we want like wages, length of contract or if it club asking what the price is. We will be looking at hundreds of players each week

Edited by chaddyrovers

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

That's what Rovers are doing, looking at players, talking to clubs or agents of demands of the player we want like wages, length of contract or if it club asking what the price is. We will be looking at hundreds of players each week

Yes but we need to get going Chaddy…We seem to be going at a complete snails pace…Budget or no budget, we should have had players in by now. 

3 minutes ago, unleaded said:

What an agent this Ohashi has to even put in a clause like that ! Amazing .. Just hoping it doesn’t work against us & we wake up to that he’s at another clubs training ground in the morning …..He does look like the real deal … ideal for counter attack style …

Have you heard anything else? Potensial signings?

9 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Yes but we need to get going Chaddy…We seem to be going at a complete snails pace…Budget or no budget, we should have had players in by now. 

I agree totally, we should have 2 or 3 in like keeper and centre back for sure considering we are looking at free agent to fill them. 

I have sign striker, defender and a keeper already if I would have been in charge of the club. Sadly I'm not

Edited by chaddyrovers

4 minutes ago, unleaded said:

What an agent this Ohashi has to even put in a clause like that ! Amazing .. Just hoping it doesn’t work against us & we wake up to that he’s at another clubs training ground in the morning …..He does look like the real deal … ideal for counter attack style …

I share the worry, let’s be honest any team in the Championship would be able to put a better package on the table.