BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

17 minutes ago, pick32 said:

15 or train with the reserves for me

Putting aside your previous comments about having his legs broke, why would we take such a drastic view?

If they dont bid a reasonable amount, we might have a bit of a strop but we cant afford to let him rot.

That side tonight shows exactly how weak we are. Thats our second string and 6 dont have a league minute between them. Markanday and Garrett are miles off it, Buckley has been poor for a good while, Hedges is prone to injury and O'Riordan again is an unknown quantity.

And thats not factoring in the weaknesses of our expected first 11. Pears in net, Sigurdsson, Dolan and Gallagher trying to get the goals.

I wonder if Sigurdsson isnt involved because he will play again ahead of Szmodics tomorrow.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I wonder if Sigurdsson isnt involved because he will play again ahead of Szmodics tomorrow.

Almost certainly

Also note that Gent isn't involved tonight, maybe Ipswich are having Gally as well in a two for one deal?  Leaving Dolan up front and Gent wide left tomorrow? 😉 

Vale also not involved tonight

Edited by KentExile

11 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

Pretty pointless interview with Eustace on Radio Lancs.

"I'll talk about anything - but please don't ask anything about the situation at Rovers" 

Totally agree, very boring and gave no real insight into what positions are going to be covered by the new signings. Am I the only one who thinks macfaz and the crocked ex Sheffield utd player will be part of the 5-6 players?

• Like 2

Just now, roversinmyblood said:

Totally agree, very boring and gave no real insight into what positions are going to be covered by the new signings. Am I the only one who thinks macfaz and the crocked ex Sheffield utd player will be part of the 5-6 players?

no you are not,it would`nt be a surprise to me at all😨

4 hours ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Unbelievable that we, probably, have to wait until next week for our first proper first team signing.

43 days the window has been open…

Budget or no budget, signings should have been made by now!!! 

I really don't think it is too far fetched with Waggott in charge, that we consciously wait until the end of the window to bring players in, in order to save a measly amount of money on wages.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

That side tonight shows exactly how weak we are. Thats our second string and 6 dont have a league minute between them. Markanday and Garrett are miles off it, Buckley has been poor for a good while, Hedges is prone to injury and O'Riordan again is an unknown quantity.

And thats not factoring in the weaknesses of our expected first 11. Pears in net, Sigurdsson, Dolan and Gallagher trying to get the goals.

Seems Hilton is nailed on as our #2 too, which means the Barrett signing was pointless. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Seems Hilton is nailed on as our #2 too, which means the Barrett signing was pointless. 

I would like to think even amidst the financial situation and the way the club is run that we will at least sign a senior keeper.

Sadly, I expect someone on a short term deal, above 35 years old and with Pears still our number 1, making mistake after mistake.

• Like 2