BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Summer Transfer Window (Press Submit)

Should be busting a gut to get a competent goalkeeper signed now so be ready for the Burnley game 

Would have been nice to have a goalkeeper available for tomorrow's game.

They should have a shortlist of the players they want and bids should be in not still deciding 

Really wish Burnley was after the international break 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

My god are you really that stupid 

are you comparing kyogo to szmodics if so before I reply please tell me how they are the same profile - bare in mind age is just one part of it. Cheers 

First of all - very angry still, whoosa.

Secondly - no they’re not comparable you’re right, Szmodics is much better. God bless.

Edited by MB Rover
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

My god are you really that stupid 

are you comparing kyogo to szmodics if so before I reply please tell me how they are the same profile - bare in mind age is just one part of it. Cheers 

Feel you might have risen to some bait there, fella.

• Like 2

Poku is one that really excites me. Watched the extended highlights of there game at the weekend and listened to a podcast from a Peterborough insider abit like our are et labore one. He raves about poku, says he’s the best in the league in his position. 

He also was seething at the fee we received for sammy and couldn’t believe more teams didn’t come in. Says he’s seen worse players sign for far more and the negotiations should have opened on 15 million. Opinions and all that, just thought I’d share . This is the pod for anyone interested. 

IMG_5062.png

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Poku is one that really excites me. Watched the extended highlights of there game at the weekend and listened to a podcast from a Peterborough insider abit like our are et labore one. He raves about poku, says he’s the best in the league in his position. 

He also was seething at the fee we received for sammy and couldn’t believe more teams didn’t come in. Says he’s seen worse players sign for far more and the negotiations should have opened on 15 million. Opinions and all that, just thought I’d share . This is the pod for anyone interested. 

IMG_5062.png

He's Peterborough's chairman and he'll say and do anything to make himself and the club look good. He's seething because he wanted a bigger amount from their sell on. He also said previously we'd over-paid in the first place for Sammie so I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

He's Peterborough's chairman and he'll say and do anything to make himself and the club look good. He's seething because he wanted a bigger amount from their sell on. He also said previously we'd over-paid in the first place for Sammie so I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

A few on here said we overpaid and they preferred Dack to be fair...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spankus Munky said:

A few on here said we overpaid and they preferred Dack to be fair...

Both fantastic players for Rovers, Dacky was really unfortunate with the injuries. I think he will probably have a great season at Gillingham and soon pop up again in the Championship, only 30.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

Ah I was falling asleep listening to it , never had it in before I assumed he was more of local journalist.  Ah well . Poku does look good though

38 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Wonder what Matondo wages would cost, can’t see him being on anything lower than 15k at Rangers.

A fee of roughly 1.5m and those wages we may struggle to get him in…Ah well another 59 to look at it seems.

if matondo was any good,rangers would`nt be letting him go,he is`nt a regular starter for them either

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Both fantastic players for Rovers, Dacky was really unfortunate with the injuries. I think he will probably have a great season at Gillingham and soon pop up again in the Championship, only 30.

Agreed there were both great, completely different type of player. One could score a goal and had a decent pass on him the other worked his arse off and turns out he could score a goal too 👍. Don't think Dack will ever be back in the Championship though, shadow of his former self and honestly think he is in the end stages of football and this is his last throw of the dice to  see if he can even do it anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emerald Isle Rover said:

But you told me last week there would be nobody else coming in? Hence the friendly wager

My words were "there might be a fringe player loan at the last minute".  In truth, I hope I lose the bet because I'm genuinely worried about your wellbeing if you lost it

3 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

You need to get behind the recruitment process FFS

Can you explain this "recruitment process" of which you speak? You seem to be one of the few Rovers fans who have any faith in it

• Like 1