BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

Offer last seasons early bird again to regulars and offer 1000 STs to newbies/lapsed St holders at half price in the riverside, first come first served.

Some will moan but most will understand and it's not something that will cost the club anything at all whilst getting more bums on seats in the most empty stand.

That would guarantee sales of 10k it's quite simple really when you think about it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

Jackson saying delay to season tickets is waiting for sign-off on ‘finer details’ in India 

They usually say that along with India won't sign off big discounts when in reality it probably never even gets pitched to them to sign off.

Posted (edited)

The survey is quite good in fairness, but it's pointless if we don't see any actions on the back of it.

However, there's literally no reference anywhere in it relating to ticket pricing. Whilst it's not strictly matchday experience, it should have something in there asking what factors influence an individuals decision whether or not to attend. Deep down they obviously already know its a factor, but it's clearly being ignored, as per.

Edited by Ossydave
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

The survey is quite good in fairness, but it's pointless if we don't see any actions on the back of it.

However, there's literally no reference anywhere in it relating to ticket pricing. Whilst it's not strictly matchday experience, it should have something in there asking what factors influence an individuals decision whether or not to attend. Deep down they obviously already know its a factor, but it's clearly being ignored, as per.

one of the question asked how the match day atmosphere and I said lowering the match day prices and get more fans on board

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rogerb said:

Received a match day experience questionnaire today anyone else got it?

Yes. I suggested for pre match entertainment Waggott and Pasha in the stocks, so we hurl rotten fruit at them. And to improve the matchday atmosphere, occasional visits by the owners so we could shout abuse at them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RoversClitheroe said:

I fucking went in on him on it.

"Anything we can do to sort the match day experience"

Clean the fucking stade bro

"Spend money on the playing squad". 

45 minutes ago, pentelrobot said:

Yes. I suggested for pre match entertainment Waggott and Pasha in the stocks, so we hurl rotten fruit at them. And to improve the matchday atmosphere, occasional visits by the owners so we could shout abuse at them.

Couldn't we just feed them to the lions like in the days of old?

Either that or burn them at the steak.

We had a good end to season beating Leeds and Leicester and an ideal time to market/sell season tickets. No surprise there's an unread email somewhere in Pune holding up the process. 

Even Wagnet will be furious at another costly mistake by owners who have not got a f####g clue. Not the first cockup from these idiots.

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

one of the question asked how the match day atmosphere and I said lowering the match day prices and get more fans on board

Yeah I put exactly the same. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they wait an extra week to see if Leeds go up or not.

Maybe some ‘walk on’ fans attend matches based on the opposition but surely the club realises season ticket holders go solely to see Rovers?

8 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Maybe some ‘walk on’ fans attend matches based on the opposition but surely the club realises season ticket holders go solely to see Rovers?

Think your giving the club far too much credit.

Imagine the spiel they can give if super clubs like Preston, Bolton, Burnley and Leeds are in our division.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

I think it is more of a case of being able to sell out the Darwen end at exorbitant prices.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Think your giving the club far too much credit.

Imagine the spiel they can give if super clubs like Preston, Bolton, Burnley and Leeds are in our division.

You’re probably right.

I’d love to know who they think would only get a season ticket if those clubs were amongst the visitors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilsdenrover said:

I think they’d see that as additional income rather than as a way of reducing season ticket prices.

They would somehow put it across, that season ticket prices had to be increased, to justify the exorbitant prices for away fans. crazy but possibly true. 

5 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

I think they’d see that as additional income rather than as a way of reducing season ticket prices.

Yeah but this way they can say a £450-579 ST is great value because those 4 games will be £35-42 each.