BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

1 hour ago, Blue n White Rover said:

The principle still stands. I managed to renew my ticket without any issues. Quick and easy. 

Most season tickets sold on the first day ever. Imagine how many staff you’d need to process that…

The only important figure, is how many have been sold by the last day.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Blue n White Rover said:

The principle still stands. I managed to renew my ticket without any issues. Quick and easy. 

Most season tickets sold on the first day ever. Imagine how many staff you’d need to process that…

Last nine years, not ever.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, M_B said:

I appreciate some can't afford to pay up front,, but I don't think you can knock £15 a game, or especially £16 for a dad and lad. 

exactly. I can make every home league game. I think more than easily affordable the cost accepting others can't afford it or can make every game down to their circumstances or situations 

renewed my season ticket this morning (optimism is one of my failings😏) shop was quite busy with extra staff on,was informed straight away about the £10 extra charge and there was knowing smiles when i told them what i thought about it,got the impression im`e certainly not the only one who has expressed their feelings about it

swag out

venkys out

everyone in the boardroom out

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It really is outrageous to say to long standing fans, often elderly ones ‘give us an extra tenner’. Like those airport guards in Turkey or wherever with their palms out.

The brass neck of it.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 2

• Backroom

Had a slight rethink. While I still think ticket prices should be lower than they are, I’d probably be less harsh on them if my boys were old enough to take. The price for one adult and two kids is excellent value, but I think the value for me going on my own isn’t.

The lowest price is what I think the highest price should be.

11 hours ago, alex l said:

Harrogate Town's pricing. Obvious caveat is it's an affluent area but they also don't sell out and are in the fourth tier. Quite frightening prices for that level of football IMO

Screenshot_20240525-051728.png

My local club, York City charge £22 on a match day and they are in the national league.

2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

it`s £18 to watch chorley and thats conference north,price out of control everywhere

£14 if you buy early before a certain time, they have their own Waggot tax there but at least you can stroll up to the ticket cabin and pay cash without getting penalised.

Then they give you a ticket with a QR code on, you walk to the turnstile and the lad then tries to scan it with his phone. Often it won't work so he just lets you through anyway.

Digitilization - The answer to everything the world couldn't turn without it, how did we manage !

A fantastic future of corporate greed and laziness whilst putting people out of work, sensation stuff.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

exactly. I can make every home league game. I think more than easily affordable the cost accepting others can't afford it or can make every game down to their circumstances or situations 

How on earth do you know you can make every single game before the fixtures are even announced? Is Rovers literally the only social activity you participate in from August to May? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

How on earth do you know you can make every single game before the fixtures are even announced? Is Rovers literally the only social activity you participate in from August to May? 

Like I said to Wheeton Blue, the games will either be play on Friday night, Saturday dinner time, Saturday 3pm and Sunday dinner time(Elliott Jackson's comments on his Arte Et Labore podcast). Maybe odd evening Saturday game. Plus any midweek or Bank Holiday games. I can get to all no problems just like I have done for games over years. My job or my family life doesn't interfere with me attending games. 

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Like I said to Wheeton Blue, the games will either be play on Friday night, Saturday dinner time, Saturday 3pm and Sunday dinner time(Elliott Jackson's comments on his Arte Et Labore podcast). Maybe odd evening Saturday game. Plus any midweek or Bank Holiday games. I can get to all no problems just like I have done for games over years. My job or my family life doesn't interfere with me attending games. 

You must lead a remarkably dull life then, sorry 🤣

8 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

not really Dave but each person will make their own decsion on whether to buy ST or what they do in their life. If we were all the same we would be all robots 

19 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Planning your life to take account of Rovers fixtures? I guess most Rovers fans will do that. If a game has to be missed so be it, but hardly a dull life (particularly if we win!) 

6 hours ago, Mike E said:

Had a slight rethink. While I still think ticket prices should be lower than they are, I’d probably be less harsh on them if my boys were old enough to take. The price for one adult and two kids is excellent value, but I think the value for me going on my own isn’t.

The lowest price is what I think the highest price should be.

That's a fair assessment, I agree entirely.

9 hours ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

Planning your life to take account of Rovers fixtures? I guess most Rovers fans will do that. If a game has to be missed so be it, but hardly a dull life (particularly if we win!) 

No I understand that, many people will plan holidays etc round fixtures where they can, it drives my mum mad that my dad does it.

But they're all subject to change and to know that you have every Friday night, Saturday or Sunday, Tuesday or Wednesday night free from August to May is quite frankly a ridiculous statement, or you never get invited anywhere or plan weekends away etc. I don't know a single season ticket holder that didn't miss a game last season for one reason or another.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

No I understand that, many people will plan holidays etc round fixtures where they can, it drives my mum mad that my dad does it.

But they're all subject to change and to know that you have every Friday night, Saturday or Sunday, Tuesday or Wednesday night free from August to May is quite frankly a ridiculous statement, or you never get invited anywhere or plan weekends away etc. I don't know a single season ticket holder that didn't miss a game last season for one reason or another.

I didn't, last home game I missed was Peterborough in League 1. 

• Like 1

Anybody who saw every game of that torturous Ewood campaign should’ve been brought on the pitch and given a certificate like 100% attenders in school assembly.

Luckily I was away a fair bit and missed three or four (didn’t miss a win though obviously).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

I haven't missed a single home league game since Covid happened. 

Like I said Dave will make their own choices. If you miss games fine but others don't 

12 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Anybody who saw every game of that torturous Ewood campaign should’ve been brought on the pitch and given a certificate like 100% attenders in school assembly.

Luckily I was away a fair bit and missed three or four (didn’t miss a win though obviously).

I actually missed the first one against Doncaster (thankfully).