BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

3 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

They are ‘cheap as chips’, so looking forward to see us heading towards 12k+ sales.

yet again Matty, I said from own situation and prospective whilst understanding not everyone with have the similar opinion to mine and think they are over price. That's fine I understand their point. 

image.jpeg

Will any of my season ticket renewal go towards a new sign for the training centre? It's been like this for years and seemingly, despite driving past it every day, nobody seems to be in a rush to get it fixed. 

Standards have never been lower, and that's another point that proves it.

Someone better send that photo to Steve as he couldn't possibly know himself that its in that state.

16 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Standards have never been lower, and that's another point that proves it.

Someone better send that photo to Steve as he couldn't possibly know himself that its in that state.

I recently worked with INEOS and was told by staff how senior management turn up to sites unexpectedly and do walk arounds with sticky labels saying things like "this isn't up to our standards" and "this is not acceptable to our brand" and the site have 28 days to fix it. Wonder how many sticky notes they've leave around Ewood and Brockhall. 

• Backroom
4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

yet again Matty, I said from own situation and prospective whilst understanding not everyone with have the similar opinion to mine and think they are over price. That's fine I understand their point. 

If you truly are ‘understanding not everyone with have the similar opinion to mine and think they are over price. That's fine I understand their point’ then why are you henpecking my ‘own situation and prospective(sic)’?

Just FYI, I can still see hidden posts, and your earlier one further leads me to believe you were trying your ‘superfan’ nonsense on me. Don’t bother, it won’t convince me that I can justify £349, when I could only stretch to £249 when I DIDN’T have a wife and children and a mortgage set to increase by 60%.

£100 increase might be nothing to you (fair play), but it’s two full tanks of fuel to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J*B said:

image.jpeg

Will any of my season ticket renewal go towards a new sign for the training centre? It's been like this for years and seemingly, despite driving past it every day, nobody seems to be in a rush to get it fixed. 

Think sadly, it replicates the club - broken and disintegrating.

Jack Walker would have had that sign replaced in an instant.

First impressions count for potential players, agents, young academy recruits and their families and also would be employees.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, J*B said:

I recently worked with INEOS and was told by staff how senior management turn up to sites unexpectedly and do walk arounds with sticky labels saying things like "this isn't up to our standards" and "this is not acceptable to our brand" and the site have 28 days to fix it. Wonder how many sticky notes they've leave around Ewood and Brockhall. 

Rather a sticky end for all things venkyscum 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Think sadly, it replicates the club - broken and disintegrating.

Jack Walker would have had that sign replaced in an instant.

First impressions count for potential players, agents, young academy recruits and their families and also would be employees.

Jack wouldn’t have let it get in that state to start with.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, J*B said:

image.jpeg

no one in the club cares,you only have to look at this sign and the back of the riverside to illustrate my point,i bet they hav`nt powerwashed the steelwork either,thats not been cleaned for years

3 hours ago, Mike E said:

If you truly are ‘understanding not everyone with have the similar opinion to mine and think they are over price. That's fine I understand their point’ then why are you henpecking my ‘own situation and prospective(sic)’?

I was putting my view across about the price being good like some others have on here whilst understanding other people situations

Just FYI, I can still see hidden posts, and your earlier one further leads me to believe you were trying your ‘superfan’ nonsense on me. Don’t bother, it won’t convince me that I can justify £349, when I could only stretch to £249 when I DIDN’T have a wife and children and a mortgage set to increase by 60%.

There is no "superfan" nonsense from me Mike. To be honest, I wasn't trying convince you or trying to get you to change your mind. Your mind was made up was your post on the price and your situation. 

£100 increase might be nothing to you (fair play), but it’s two full tanks of fuel to me.

Ok

58 minutes ago, tomphil said:

We know there is no ambition but there is zero pride either in running this club for those paid to do it, it's just a wage.

That's why anyone with any sense of self respect doesn't last long here.

That sign has been deteriorating for years yet they all drive past it but it did take fans to bring to Waggots attention the state of the back of the riverside, the weeds and grass growing everywhere a few years ago, the murals just dumped in a corner, oh and the hiring of the lounges for Man Yoo and Liverpool events.

It's almost like he never ventures up here apart from matchdays and straight into the corporate lounge !

11 hours ago, J*B said:

image.jpeg

Unbelievable.

I'd pay to fix some of the things around Ewood myself. They need to get a grip.

So little pride amongst the senior people who can make a difference. Waggott OUT!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ghost7 said:

I'd pay to fix some of the things around Ewood myself. They need to get a grip.

So little pride amongst the senior people who can make a difference. Waggott OUT!

The new Ewood mantra : Crowdfund.

21 hours ago, J*B said:

image.jpeg

It's a sign of the times.

• Like 5