BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2024/25 Season Tickets

So the club once again had fecked up ticketing or at least comms around ticketing and now has had to retract.

Maybe the WATR Chair shouldn’t be as quick to dismiss concerns of fans (who are presumably often members too) when such things are raised.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

So the club once again had fecked up ticketing or at least comms around ticketing and now has had to retract.

Maybe the WATR Chair shouldn’t be as quick to dismiss concerns of fans (who are presumably often members too) when such things are raised.

I didn’t.  I immediately raised it with the Club.

Edited by Mike Graham
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

Glad to hear it, so a little odd you didn’t post that instead of dismissing the poster’s ‘news’?

It was initially a completely condescending response which to an average fan like myself reinforces my belief that organised supporters groups can appear to the rest of us as self appointed "super fans" who simply pander to the inane ramblings of Waggott et al

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Not wanting to reopen a can of worms, but my mate sent a link to Rovers hospitality. Seemingly, the hospitality department do a flexi season ticket, you can choose which matches you want to attend. 

Posted (edited)

Always have done. Slightly different offering it when it’s a few dozen people that will buy over decimating numbers for less attractive games with your pool of 9/10,000.

Edited by Mattyblue

No worries!

What I do think is odd on the corporate side for next season is they’ve moved what was a real good offering in the Premier Suite, with a cracking upper central JW seat for the game, into the Blackburn End where you’ll spend the game behind glass (and obviously behind the goal), so a fair bit of a downgrade from where I’m looking.

13 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

No worries!

What I do think is odd on the corporate side for next season is they’ve moved what was a real good offering in the Premier Suite, with a cracking upper central JW seat for the game, into the Blackburn End where you’ll spend the game behind glass (and obviously behind the goal), so a fair bit of a downgrade from where I’m looking.

Apparently because Jack's kitchen (pie n peas) was always packed compared to to Premier suite next to it in the JW stand. 

45 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

No worries!

Only ever been in once, friends arranged for my mate who was ill, to go in last season and I went with him. We were in the Blackburn end. Turned out to be his last game😞, daughter's taken over his seat for next season. 

Can't say I'd like to go in again, definitely not for me, although on the bright side it was the night match against Birmingham when it was absolutely Baltic. 

43 minutes ago, damo100 said:

Apparently because Jack's kitchen (pie n peas) was always packed compared to to Premier suite next to it in the JW stand. 

I think what was the Jack’s Kitchen offering is now going in the Premier Suite, I.e one course buffet, and the ‘new’ Jack’s Kitchen, I.e pie and peas is going to be there.

Lowest common denominator stuff as always.

Season Ticket Estimate

Latest: 8,894 (+11)

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,189), minus the amount of "blocked out" seats and available (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 588 seats are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off or reserved for those requiring front row access. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.

11 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Notes:

• The estimate is based upon the total number of saleable seats to home supporters (18,189), minus the amount of "blocked out" seats and available (sold) seats.
  • (+xx) represents the difference in season ticket sales from the previous estimate (usually 24 hours).
  • 588 seats are marked as unavailable (sold), but are not saleable due to being cordoned-off or reserved for those requiring front row access. These are therefore excluded from the season ticket estimate.

Many thanks for these updates, in my opinion the modest number sold in Phase 2 would have been completely dwarfed (a few hundred) with continued Stage 1 pricing. There are always a number of people who leave things to the last minute, are they really going to buy at Stage 3 prices ? 

A boring question, but has anyone who purchased a membership got their points allocated yet? 

I chose the wrong option, rang to change it but ended up with 0 points (awarded and deducted 25). Kind of defeats the object - they said they'd sort it soon but wasn't sure if it was a widespread issue or due to me selecting wrong option. 

3 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Definitely a widespread issue, everyone who bought a ST had points taken off them for weeks before they finally got it sorted on Friday.

I thought as much, just a bit worried about mine as it was combined with me choosing the wrong membership and needing them to reallocate. So they effectively cancelled my initial membership (-25), added a new one (+25) but I'd not received any points originally. 

Only worrying due to Stockport/Burnley being relatively early on. 

49 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Notes:

Do you have figures for each stand please? 

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Definitely a widespread issue, everyone who bought a ST had points taken off them for weeks before they finally got it sorted on Friday.

I was told last Friday that there is a glitch in the system and it should be fixed by the start of the season. The worry is if it isn't it will only be three weeks before we play Burnley (away tickets are normally on sale three weeks before) and the club have said loyalty points will be the main criteria for tickets.

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

I was told last Friday that there is a glitch in the system and it should be fixed by the start of the season. The worry is if it isn't it will only be three weeks before we play Burnley (away tickets are normally on sale three weeks before) and the club have said loyalty points will be the main criteria for tickets.

I wonder if it is beyond the realms of possability, that come the Burnley game the glitch will not have been fixed, as someone is looking into it, and it will be a free for all for tickets on-line ? 

On 10/07/2024 at 09:05, goozburger said:

Season Ticket Estimate

Notes:

Have to say I'm extremely surprised at the numbers sold, especially after the shambles of last season. I guess it shows the pricing is right and the public have responded.

Good effort to all who have bought, I hope your loyalty is rewarded, you all deserve it. 

Venkys Out!