BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

• Backroom

Now they've equalised, surely you take Navas off here.

He'll cost them the game. Don't even know what other options they have, but on a yellow, at 39 years old, getting rinsed by Mbappe, any decent manager makes the brave decision to change it early.

• Like 2

Just now, Displaced Rover said:

Said it the other day, either of these teams mullers whoever comes out the second semi.

Not a chance.  France are nowhere near as good as people make out. Spain on the other hand will smash us 

• Downvote 1

• Backroom

Spain are so much better than us that they're practically playing a different sport entirely. Watching them play in this tournament has been a genuine pleasure. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

Said it the other day, either of these teams mullers whoever comes out the second semi.

We should have beaten then at the last world cup and they were playing much better then.  Then again so were we

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Silas said:

Now they've equalised, surely you take Navas off here.

He'll cost them the game. Don't even know what other options they have, but on a yellow, at 39 years old, getting rinsed by Mbappe, any decent manager makes the brave decision to change it early.

I couldn't believe they didn't review the yellow, seen players sent off for a lot less. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, matt83 said:

I felt all 4 sides in this half of the draw would make mince meat out of us. IF get past the Dutch somehow it wouldn’t be close. 

I don't agree. Man for Man we've got as good players as anyone of them. Its just we're playing shit

Edited by roverandout
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, matt83 said:

I felt all 4 sides in this half of the draw would make mince meat out of us. IF get past the Dutch somehow it wouldn’t be close. 

No-one is making mince meat of England under Southgate, if you went 2 nil down he would start bringing on Defenders.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I don't agree. Man for Man we've got as good players as anyone of them. Its just we're playing shit

our manager is our biggest handicap,as someone memorably quoted the other night,he`s so risk averse he wears a life jacket in the bath,was a fantastic quote that!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1