BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

• Backroom
1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

I get why it was given, but honestly that's a crazy decision considering how natural that movement is. We take what we can get I suppose.

I'll take two more of them if possible please.

Would love everyone moaning about how we've been gifted a win.

Would be a sweet lullaby to my ears. 😀

• Backroom

Funny that the var woman got it totally wrong this time. Not sure what she meant by "the recommendation will be not to give a penalty" when surely var was the reason the ref second checked in the first place? The ref hadn't given a penalty initially after all. 

Easily the best we've looked so far at this tournament. Actually enjoying it for once! 

Just now, Silas said:

Exactly!

We're due one, or about 12 slices our way.

Not an ounce of shame from me. 

Disagree on how many slices we are due. Given the easier draws we have had tournament after tournament I'd say we've a fair bit of luck  

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Dutch absolutely there for the taking here, just got to keep this pressure on and hold our concentration.

They are woeful, excluding the goal they have done absolutely nothing in 30 mins.

Just now, Blow-in said:

They are woeful, excluding the goal they have done absolutely nothing in 30 mins.

Tbf neither have we against most of the teams we've faced and not lost yet. Much better tonight so far.

9 minutes ago, Silas said:

Exactly!

We're due one, or about 12 slices our way.

Not an ounce of shame from me. 

And if we win the final with a blatant handball I'm happy with that. 

• Like 2

Just now, RTM08 said:

Tbf neither have we against most of the teams we've faced and not lost yet. Much better tonight so far.

I think the occasion has gotten to them, they have absolutely no composure even Van Dyke is skying simple clearances.

Just now, Blow-in said:

I think the occasion has gotten to them, they have absolutely no composure even Van Dyke is skying simple clearances.

Perhaps, but they have still looked like scoring almost every time they come forwards, so we've got to be careful and make the most of the possession we're getting.

• Like 2

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Disagree on how many slices we are due. Given the easier draws we have had tournament after tournament I'd say we've a fair bit of luck  

No doubt the draws, was meaning more decisions.

Maradona's hand,  Lampard's goal, Sol Campbell's disallowed goal.

All massive moments in big games that could be the difference between winning trophies or not.

If one (borderline) decision goes our way, not sure why we're all feeling sheepish about it. What goes around comes around. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Darrenbot said:

I know we're playing well but we need to get Trippier off at HT and get Shaw on.

Every attack they've had has come at pace on that left side, not sure if Shaw has the legs in him currently. We'll see him much later in the game I expect.

1 minute ago, Silas said:

Foden looks brilliant here.

Where's this guy been all tournament. 

So comfortable in possession. 

He’s getting the freedom of the park. For most of this tournament he’s been pressed by teams that have given us no space. It’s not always Gareth’s fault😉