BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

33 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Has there been any segregation at any of the matches? The Italians seemed to be mixed in with the Albanians last night and there appeared to be no trouble. 

Maybe rather than calling out the "Krauts" the English supporters might be held to account?

That’s my worry, but the authorities always seem to blame the English fans regardless if the are guilty or not. 

Just now, davulsukur said:

TAA starts in midfield and Trippier starts LB 🤦‍♂️

FFS Southgate.

taa can`t defend and can`t tackle, he`s in a holding midifeld role ffs,he`s all about getting forward,put him on the right hand side and tell him to get the ball over,line up is very conservative,southgate terrified of losing and overly worried about the opposition,which he should`nt be

Just now, davulsukur said:

TAA starts in midfield and Trippier starts LB 🤦‍♂️

FFS Southgate.

We have a brilliant young CM coming through, or even the bloody Chelsea captain.

Nah, let's put a middling RB in CM. Genius. 

only possible way serbia can beat us is with  set pieces,they certainly ar`nt going to football us off the pitch,why he`s playing two holding midfielders i really don`t know,this is the reason we probably won`t win the tournament,conservative line up and scared of the opposition

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We have a brilliant young CM coming through, or even the bloody Chelsea captain.

Nah, let's put a middling RB in CM. Genius. 

I would have gone Gallagher instead of TAA but I do think next season TAA will be in Centre midfield going forward for Liverpool. I don't think this team is negative tho

Edited by chaddyrovers

15 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

only possible way serbia can beat us is with  set pieces,they certainly ar`nt going to football us off the pitch,why he`s playing two holding midfielders i really don`t know,this is the reason we probably won`t win the tournament,conservative line up and scared of the opposition

I dont see how the team could be seen as negative. Alexander Arnold is a risk in midfield but in the absence of a stand out choice next to Rice it is an understandable one, certainly not defensive. 

People keep talking about Bellingham playing deeper but that wouldnt make sense.

The personnel don't really matter anyway, Southgate's football is tedious regardless of who is on the pitch. Wouldn't have Trent anywhere near midfield though. 

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I dont see how the team could be seen as negative. Alexander Arnold is a risk in midfield but in the absence of a stand out choice next to Rice it is an understandable one, certainly not defensive. 

People keep talking about Bellingham playing deeper but that wouldnt make sense.

not negative,just conservative,you`ve got palmer,who`s been awesome all season,sittting on the bench because our manager is`nt confident enough to find a place for him and goes for two holding midfielders,one of whom is a marauding right back

8 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

The personnel don't really matter anyway, Southgate's football is tedious regardless of who is on the pitch. Wouldn't have Trent anywhere near midfield though. 

Yet he got us to a final last time we played in Euros, first time any England side had made the final in over 50yrs!

• Like 1

TAA is both only interested in attacking with zero defensive ability and also a conservative choice in midfield... 

I heard loads of the anti-southgate crowd say over the last few months "Southgate won't have the balls to play Rice Trent and Bellingham in the middle". 

Good team imo apart from lb