BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

gordon will create more problems that foden on the left,he`s very direct,cant stand the **** but he`s a full backs worst nightmare

Surely A fullbacks worst nightmare is having your family at the game and then your other family turns up too.

Dull, one-paced football. Saka and Bellingham very good players, but the rest ordinary to say the least. Foden the biggest disappointment, hardly put a foot right

• Like 1

I just do not get this.  Slow, ponderius, score then go slower and more ponderous let the opponents back in and grow in confidence, we will throw this if we do not pick up the pace.

• Like 3

Bellingham has been classed but Guehi has shown why he was picking very good so far. 

People are overreacting on here. You thought we were losing. It's the first game and it's about winning and playing tournament football 

10 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Saka proving pace is doing well down the right, Gordon brings that more than Foden. 

Wharton because he's from Blackburn, and Trent isn't called Declan Rice 

Foden is going inside into the number 10 role and Tripper providing the width on the left

6 minutes ago, Trinidad Rover said:

England are very average.

Compare to Germany, Italy and Spain. France still to play.

I’ll give you the others, but is that Italy we beat twice in qualifying and who were lucky to pip Ukraine into second. Then ended up hanging on a bit against Albania yesterday.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trinidad Rover said:

England are very average.

Compare to Germany, Italy and Spain. France still to play.

Italy lol. They were average the other night.  Germany played an awful Scotland side. 

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Italy lol. They were average the other night.  Germany played an awful Scotland side. 

Germany could have put 10 past Scotland and looked like scoring every time they went forward. England are scare about crossing the halfway line against Serbia. 

Teams that actually win things go for the jugular.

• Like 2

Outside of Newcastle and major finals you rarely see blokes over the age of 21 wearing replica shirts. Quite rightly. But one thing I love is for major tournaments blokes putting on England shirts they’ve clearly had for 20 years. There’s a dude in an England Beckham shirt. Hes clearly put it on, sucked in the belly and thought yep I’ll get way with that. Few beers in he looks like a vacuum packed turkey. But I love the optimism.

Ive still got my euro 96 shirt. One day I’ll make it fit. 😂

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Foden is going inside into the number 10 role and Tripper providing the width on the left

Trippier naturally comes inside as does Foden, I'd be bringing some pace on for Foden by the 60th

We’ve got 3 top quality players Bellingham, Saka and Kane - 2 of them are  playing well, Kane is anonymous. 

Apart from that we aren’t amazing. Foden got kicked a couple of times in the first 10 mins and he bottled it for the rest of the half. We don’t offer much else of a threat. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Blue said:

We’ve got 3 top quality players Bellingham, Saka and Kane - 2 of them are  playing well, Kane is anonymous. 

Apart from that we aren’t amazing. Foden got kicked a couple of times in the first 10 mins and he bottled it for the rest of the half. We don’t offer much else of a threat. 

In Kane's defence, he can't drop back because Foden and Bellingham are in the 10 position and we seem to have no desire to get him into the game apart from hoofing it when he has two mountains next to him.

Trent has lost it more in the middle more than the rest of the team combined. Get him off and actually put some effort in ffs.

Copyright Bruce Springsteen.

Can’t start a fire, can’t start a fire without a spark, Phil Fodens on fire, when he’s playing Germany off the park.

32 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

People are panicking on here. We are comfortable. Calm down everyone 

Why? When has he played left back? 

TAA is more of centre mid then at left back. He will play more in centre midfield this coming season for Liverpool 

What for?.

Trippier has done better than expected in fairness.

The idea was that TAA was a better a better full back than tripier, so if we have to play someone out of position might as well be the better one.

TAA isn't a centre mid and even with total bias towards Wharton, England would be better off with him in midfield than TAA.

Also, no one is panicking, people are just pointing out the obvious.

• Like 3