BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

Just now, AspRover said:

Oh good, a Gallagher, we all know they bang the goals in

Gallagher should be Rice's understudy (and brought on when Bellingham tires and you're really trying to see the game out).

We have two DMs on now - it's back to the Rice / Phillips days. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Foden seems to be the one to slag off at minute, but at least he’s had a shot or two.

Some of them have barely been involved. Kane playing far too deep on the whole, so many others just seem a bit clueless tbh. Very poor indeed in that half.

I'd tell Kane if he wants to play as a #10 he can do that from home. Completely ruins the attacking formation when he doesn't stay up front. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Another thing I’ve noticed about Alexander-Arnold, he goes hiding in there. Only interested when he’s in acres of space. Not interested in getting the ball in remotely tight areas.

Because he's not a CM.

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I'd tell Kane if he wants to play as a #10 he can do that from home. Completely ruins the attacking formation when he doesn't stay up front. 

centre forwards job is to score goals,not fanny around in midfield,maybe gareth is to nice to give him a verbal volley about venturing away from the position

• Like 1

Ericson looks like he is blowing out his ass time to get him off.

TAA does not work if there is no-one bombing forward to receive the long corssfield passes, I feel a bit sorry for him because he is a one trick pony and England are playing slow and ponderous. Anyway you won't see him again but it will be Rice/Gallagher for the rest of the tournament

Cannot see Wharton getting any gametime unless you win this and he gets 20 mins at the end of the last group game.

Either way England will top this group, get a handy passage to the QF and that is where the tournement starts.

• Moderation Lead

It’s just still so slow. Walking football- to quote a frequent flyer on here.

Almost a bit embarrassing tbh

Play like this and football will be going missing, never mind coming home.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

im`e struggling to understand the lack of intensity on our part

Yeah. They must believe their own press. Take a look at Albania with the bunch of farmers playing for them. Could learn a thing or two

Just now, K-Hod said:

Watkins been very positive since he came on, IMO.

Ironically with some pace and forward movement TAA might have had something to look for with Watkins up front.

• Moderation Lead

Watkins seems to bring the best out of our quick players, rather than adjusting our game for Kane’s benefit, when he’s well slow and drops too deep.

• Moderation Lead

Willing to hang my hat on this being Rice’s worst ever game for England that I’ve seen.

Guehi did balls it up, but Rice should never have given him that hospital pass in the first place. Abysmal, here.

• Like 4