BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

8 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

There was an Albanian lad that went down right in front of Silvinho, rolling around holding his leg. He inadvertently rolled off the pitch, so the ref completely ignored him. Silvinho told him to get up - the lad (a CM) jogged back into position, feigning holding his 'injured' back for all of 5 seconds before he ran to close someone down.

It's an automatic yellow card for mine. 

Straight red for me. Five match ban minimum.

An attempted overhead kick in a defensive position results in a free kick even though no contact is made with the opponent, yet if that was in an attacking position in the box resulting in a goal it would be given and everyone would drool over it? 

56 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

Must be the same reason why the English supporters sing Ten Green Bombers because they hate the Germans for the blitz. 

Not a patch on how the Dutch feel about the Germans. Just ask Rijkaard & Voller 🤤

• Like 2

Hating these foul and yellow card calls, players wins the ball cleanly but because of contact AFTER the ball is won it is an offense, HORSESHIT.  Rapidly losing my love for this game.  Cheating screaming, squealing like a bitch, faking, acting used to be a game for men.  It is embarrassing. There is tougher in womens volleyball.

• Backroom
57 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

at the moment with our current team shape and tempo,we would struggle against anybody,can`t understand southgates obsession with 2 holding midfielders and adam wharton is`nt the answer,he has`nt got a defensive mindset at all

You’ve not watched him since January have you?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ianrally said:

Must be the same reason why the English supporters sing Ten Green Bombers because they hate the Germans for the blitz. 

Just a touch more recent that...there are still people living who experienced that, and plenty more who heard the direct experiences of their parents.

Bit different to being mad about one dude who died over 700 years ago and wasn't actually as good a guy as a (fantastic) Hollywood film made out.

1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Don't take it personally bazza. It's football rivalry.  I don't like the Scottish national team but I don't mind the Scots. The Welsh on the other hand 

I don't take it personally. I support England because I'm English. But I'm British too and I'm proud of my nation so I support Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland when they play foreign opposition. Also I support Republic of Ireland too.

My only conundrum is when, e.g. Wales play Scotland I don't know who to support.

Anyway, tonight Scotland are very poor.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1