BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

So Murphy says “It’s been coming”

You don’t say! I can see that myself you knob.

Stealing a living here like he did at Ewood. 

Edited by Ianrally
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

On England I'm finding it extremely distasteful that Southgate has created the narrative that it's the fans fault the players aren't performing because they are putting them under too much pressure and making them perform in a "strange" environment.

Nice guy my arse. 

I’ve only heard the BBC interview at half time and that’s definitely not what he said. He said the fans were superb in their support of the team second half. He said it was strange at the full time whistle

• Like 1

Was hoping Italy won. Poorest Italian side in years probably ever. We’ve already beaten them twice as well this cycle. England are dog shit but if don’t beat Slovakia and Switzerland they all need stringing up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Was hoping Italy won. Poorest Italian side in years probably ever. We’ve already beaten them twice as well this cycle. England are dog shit but if don’t beat Slovakia and Switzerland they all need stringing up.

Best chance to make another final in decades 

3 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Best chance to make another final in decades 

We'll never have an easier route to the final. I didn’t think it possible after Russia 2018. It'll be utterly pathetic when they don't at least make it to Holland in the semis.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, matt83 said:

We'll never have an easier route to the final. I didn’t think it possible after Russia 2018. It'll be utterly pathetic when they don't at least make it to Holland in the semis.

England v Romania in the semis I hope 

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The Swiss look very well organised. In the second half you could have a rope joining the midfield 4 just like you could with the back 5 in the second half.

That Vargas (I think) looked decent. Never heard of him. On the the one hand I think if the Swiss play like that they’ll beat us but on the other I wouldn’t take any of their players. It all goes back to the old the sum being greater than its competent parts. Seems illusive to us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

That Vargas (I think) looked decent. Never heard of him. On the the one hand I think if the Swiss play like that they’ll beat us but on the other I wouldn’t take any of their players. It all goes back to the old the sum being greater than its competent parts. Seems illusive to us. 

They were made to look good by an awful Italy side. They're bang average player wise. We should take them to the cleaners

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We won't get there unless he's brave enough to make changes - and we all know he isn't.

he has`nt got the bottle to make difficult decisions,he`d rather sit on the fence and try to please everyone by picking them,considering he`s on 5 million a year then he should grow a pair and start upsetting some of them

• Like 1

What an organised team the Swiss are. If we finish up playing them, Southgate will have to make some radical changes. If he picks the right team and tactical setup it should be no problem but from what we’ve seen up to now I won’t be holding my breath. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ianrally said:

What an organised team the Swiss are. If we finish up playing them, Southgate will have to make some radical changes. If he picks the right team and tactical setup it should be no problem but from what we’ve seen up to now I won’t be holding my breath. 

judging on the effort and energy the swiss put in tonight and our pedestrian tempo of playing,they will do us

Austria are the biggest danger in this half. I fancy them to get through to the semis. They’ve beaten Netherlands, battered Poland and their first game against France was pretty close.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

don`t know what that disallowed goal was about

The Germany player has clearly blocked the defender. It's football, not the NFL.

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 2