BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

5 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I can’t see just swapping Mainoo for Gallagher being enough to get the show back on the road. 

Rice and Mainoo walking about midfield whilst doing 5 yard passes sideways backwards.

Meanwhile Gallagher .... FFS

45 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

As I've said - drop Kane, play Bellingham up front an Foden off him. Play Palmer / Gorden on the left. 

As for Rice, he's clearly a fantastic player and cleans up A LOT in defence, but no he's not a creative player. Again I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal put in a cheeky bid for him after the summer, with Rice singing his praises. He's the perfect foil. 

Dropping kane would be madness.  He always comes alive in the knockout rounds 

3 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Karen fk8n Carney 🤢🤢 how do these gobshites get btv work on big events. How long 7ntil she starts screaming down the mic again

To be honest, i just messaged my mate saying I'm glad it's on itv. 

Anyone other than Lineker,i spend more time with it on mute. Wish they'd sack him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

As I've said - drop Kane, play Bellingham up front and Foden off him. Play Palmer / Gordon on the left. 

As for Rice, he's clearly a fantastic player and cleans up A LOT in defence, but no he's not a creative player. Again I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal put in a cheeky bid for him after the summer, with Rice singing his praises. He's the perfect foil. 

Hmmm coming round to this idea. Hes played false 9 at Madrid, would mean one less player congesting the number 10 role with Kane taken out.

But.. as bad as Kane has been Bellingham has been worse last two games, and Kane has the scoring record as well as captain. If we had to pick one to keep their place I think it would be Kane.

Love to get Southgates thoughts on why trying essentially the same approach again after three goes will work? I predict at halftime we will be saying no left side at all, congested in the middle and playing in front of Slovakian defenders, lack of runners beyond Kane...

Looking forward to being proven wrong.

Edited by joey_big_nose
  • Like 5

See my previous posts on this thread for my thoughts re. Southgate desperately trying to recapture the last Euros at any cost, is Mainoo able to be Phillips, we have different players so we need different tactics, etc. etc. ad infinitum 

Honestly I'd be embarrassed about repeating myself but Southgate doesn't seem to be so 

1 or 2 nil, boring, backwards, neither team really posing a threat. The papers will then take a clean sheet knockout victory as a sign that everything is hunky dory and all these discontented fans are the real problem and need to get behind the boys etc. etc. ad infinitum

God I hope they prove me wrong. Even a little bit.

• Backroom
23 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Love to get Southgates thoughts on why trying essentially the same approach again after three goes will work? I predict at halftime we will be saying no left side at all, congested in the middle and playing in front of Slovakian defenders, lack of runners beyond Kane...

Looking forward to being proven wrong.

It's simply because he has no imagination. He can't see any other way of winning.