BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

On 30/06/2024 at 14:41, Giant said:

Compared to the dross served up earlier, Spain v Georgia is a cracking game so far.

Enjoyed Georgia's counter attacking but Abby is right Spain look very very good.

58 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I was thinking that. He's already destroyed one golden generation 

Never thought I’d see Wigan described as a golden generation 😀

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Leao is Portugal's most dangerous player so he takes him off

In the first half I'd agree, most of Portugal's attack is coming down the right at the moment. That said, I'd be dragging Ronaldo off so that the attack can have some balance.

• Like 1

• Backroom
9 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

In the first half I'd agree, most of Portugal's attack is coming down the right at the moment. That said, I'd be dragging Ronaldo off so that the attack can have some balance.

Let's be honest, the only one who takes Ronaldo off is Ronaldo. Martinez is just a cheerleader on the sidelines. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, DE. said:

Let's be honest, the only one who takes Ronaldo off is Ronaldo. Martinez is just a cheerleader on the sidelines. 

Irish commentator's have said Ronaldo has scored one of his last 157 free kicks. Surely that can't be right?

If it is it's a poor return.

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Blow-in said:

Irish commentator's have said Ronaldo has scored one of his last 157 free kicks. Surely that can't be right?

If it is it's a poor return.

Think the Beeb said it was 57 rather than 157, but they made the same comment so assume it is true, whatever the number. 

1 minute ago, DE. said:

Think the Beeb said it was 57 rather than 157, but they made the same comment so assume it is true, whatever the number. 

We are always exaggerating 🤣

What a save, get in! Ronaldo clearly in his own head with this no goals in knockouts record. 

Needs to let someone else have a go - only him to blame at this point if Slovenia win.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Thought Jota did really well shifting the ball round the defender who took him out without touching the ball.

Great seeing Ronaldo miss though!

I thought Jota ran straight into him.

Agree on Ronaldo though 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Thought Jota did really well shifting the ball round the defender who took him out without touching the ball.

Great seeing Ronaldo miss though!

He left his leg on the Slovenia defender