BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

As a neutral watching the Euros it’s been kinda awesome. Good to see the «lesser» nations do well and show the continent that football is about the team and not the player(s). Watching Switzerland beat Italy and Georgia beat Portugal is what makes football fun. It SHOULD be unpredictable and not a given before a ball is kicked.

England for me has been a bunch of incredibly talented players playing like just that…a bunch of good players. It’s no team in there. Look at Austria and Germany even when playing poor. There is still a team there.

I bet with England it is combination of player/agent power, club power (don’t come home injured), FA interference and a weak «Yes»-man in charge. It’s more about money and power than football. So…good on Slovakia!! Keep it up 2nd half and you might make the quarter finals. Still expect a moment of clarity from a english player before full time resulting in a goal and 1-1, 2 dreary extra 15 mins before England goes through on penalties against mighty Slovakia, but I hope I’m wrong. No offence.

Just thankful that Norway isn’t participating as that would proably be horrid despite Odegaard, Haaland and Sorloth. There is no team there. Just turgid boring football. 

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

I’d say that 47 tattoo on foden’s neck is his IQ. But it’s probably too high.

Maybe there is a very small decimal point you can't see.