BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

• Moderation Lead
1 minute ago, Ewood Ace said:

I'll take that as you can't think of anything of note.

Can think of plenty of things, just electing to keep my counsel. Have a lovely evening x

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

That was simply atrocious. The most progressive thing the fa can do is relieve Safegate of his duties immediately. He’s a tactically inept buffoon and the luckiest bastard alive.

I reckon if they replaced him for the next game we'd immediately play a lot better. 

• Like 2

England won despite Southgate. Wrong starting team, poor tactics, no motivation, subs too late and wrong players. Rubbish really 

The Swiss will roll over us

• Like 7

• Backroom
Posted (edited)

Southgate is a lucky, lucky bloke. The Swiss will dispose of us comfortably if lessons aren't learnt from tonight. Foden and Trippier need to be dropped. Palmer at the very least needs to start. Massive question marks over Kane/Bellingham playing together despite their goals tonight. 

Can't say I feel too sorry for Slovakia. They had a glorious chance to go two up and wasted it. They had a huge chance to progress tonight and I think they'll have some major regrets. 

We limp on. Southgate has crippled this team, and we can only drag ourselves so far. Switzerland will be our first real challenge, and there needs to be a radical shift in pretty much everything for us to get any further. 

Edited by DE.

Just now, RTM08 said:

The Swiss will batter this lot unless they step up significantly.

If the Swiss go 1-0 up as they showed yesterday they have the quality to go and get that second goal to kill the game. Slovakia were dogged but second half they posed absolutely no threat offensively and were only intent on hanging on to the one goal lead. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Shouldn’t be celebrating. Shake hands, congratulate the opponents, clap the spectators and fuck off down the tunnel. Shower of twats.

This.

Embarrassing to be celebrating that.

• Like 2

Thank fuck for that, and what a rush from those goals, but if we don't step up, the Swiss (who are a good, steady, organised team but nothing special) will turn us into swiss cheese

2 minutes ago, rigger said:

I think we will walk all over the Swiss.

Not arguing here, this is a genuine question that I'd love to hear your opinion on: What on earth have you seen from either side that makes you think that?