BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England - Lee Carsley Takes The Reins

1 hour ago, DE. said:

You can't really drop the dressing room leader, captain and joint top scorer in the tournament, regardless of his performances as a whole. I understand the logical argument for doing so but realistically it wouldn't happen under any manager. 

Another 45 mins playing with 10 men.

• Like 1

I'd take kane off now but realistically it'll be 60mins. He can't run and can't jump. Made a decent defensive block but that's not why he is in the team. 

Draw the right result at half time. Spain the better of the two without having a clearcut chance. Neither team deserves to be ahead so far. 

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We’re struggling in midfield, Foden and Mainoo hardly in it. Saka flattering to deceive. Bellingham trying to do too much on the ball.

I'd argue it's like the 2nd half of the semi - we need pace to stop their defence pressing up against our midfield to give them space.

Spain tired against France so I'm hoping that happens again and we can unleash some fresh legs off of the bench.

It's winnable if Gareth wants it

• Like 1

Never thought I'd say it but Luke Shaw has been out best player this half.

Stones and Walker good also. Mainoo, Kane, Foden poor, Bellingham not much better.

Wake up FFS 🇬🇪

• Like 2

• Backroom

Need to steady the ship here for 10 mins, then 60 mins odd it's subs and handbrake off time.

Don't wait till 75 mins ffs Gareth. At least let's go down swinging.