BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers kits 24/25 season

35 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Lots of 'records' being broken this summer. Just a shame nobody trustworthy is able to verify that.

Was thinking the same thing. Wonder what the ”record” actually refers to as there is no way in hell that they shifted more shirts today than on all previous release days…

Or is it record numbers for a day in this financial period 🥳🤡

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Roverthechimp said:

Was thinking the same thing. Wonder what the ”record” actually refers to as there is no way in hell that they shifted more shirts today than on all previous release days…

Or is it record numbers for a day in this financial period 🥳🤡

Whilst I was there, They had loads of stock behind the counter and people were buying 2/3/4 home shirts. One guy behind me where buying home shirt for himself and 2 full under 11 kits for his boys. 

Did anyone have any problems with getting certain letters on kiddie shirts and availability of socks. I’m not going to pile on as it could easily be my inept use of websites but wouldn’t surprise me if they had no stock. 

On 19/06/2024 at 18:20, GHR said:

Thought if we were genuinely concerned with going green we'd have moved on from issuing a new suite of shirts every season?

Very good point. 

I think these new shirts look cheap quality, and I don't see much resemblance to the title winning shirt.

It's rather buy a retro shirt

9 minutes ago, broadsword said:

Very good point. 

I think these new shirts look cheap quality, and I don't see much resemblance to the title winning shirt.

It's rather buy a retro shirt

The Asics shirts were absolutely top quality, the absolute best we've ever had.

Made in the UK too.

15 hours ago, JHRover said:

Lots of 'records' being broken this summer. Just a shame nobody trustworthy is able to verify that.

In the Venky era, I suppose.

It’s our small time version of top flight records only starting in 1992.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Always loved the Kappa ones myself.

Wasn't a massive fan of them but there will always be great memories associated with them. The red and black away shirt wat the pick of them for me.

Recently my dad sent me an uhlsport shirt. Not as bad as I remember. Nowhere near the quality of the Asics ones and having the badges in the centre ruined it for me but it was the 90s and they were a European firm.

The neck label pretty much confirms the away shirt design. Nice touch on the inner band with the date. Collar is nicer than on the title shirt - always found it a bit too thick. 

IMG_20240706_133248_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240706_133314_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Wasn't a massive fan of them but there will always be great memories associated with them. The red and black away shirt wat the pick of them for me.

Recently my dad sent me an uhlsport shirt. Not as bad as I remember. Nowhere near the quality of the Asics ones and having the badges in the centre ruined it for me but it was the 90s and they were a European firm.

I still wear the Uhlsport shirt.

• Like 1

I remember before the 98-99 season more than a few supporters as well as pundits referring to us as title contenders. I would look at those kits & think there's no damn way we're winning anything in those. I still get riled when I see one in the stands.🤬

They are the worst pieces of garbage we ever donned.

19 minutes ago, doctorryan said:

I remember before the 98-99 season more than a few supporters as well as pundits referring to us as title contenders. I would look at those kits & think there's no damn way we're winning anything in those. I still get riled when I see one in the stands.🤬

They are the worst pieces of garbage we ever donned.

Bad memories associated with them for sure but some of the garbage from the last 20 years is far worse than the Uhlsport gear. I actually quite like the yellow away shirt with the bar charts on it.

As I said, the badges being in the middle ruined it for me but that was a really really 90s thing to do, especially in Europe and given Uhlsport are German it made sense to somebody at the time. The drop in quality from the Asics kit to them was very apparent. We were also completely shit every time we wore it.

I thought last season's home shirts were gash, some of the worst we've ever had. This season's are mint but only because they're copying the Asics ones from 92.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

£48 for an infant shirt. Disgusting really.

Its not just for a shirt but for the entire kit(which included the shorts and socks) and you will find that is standard price for it

PNE infant is £55 INFANT 24/25 HOME NESTED KIT - WHITE (pnefc.net)

Bolton Wanderers is £45 Home Infant Kit 24/25 (bwfcdirect.co.uk)