BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

whats this feckin stuipid idea of having two goalkeepers on the bench,unless eastham is there to make the half time tea it`s a pointless exercise,give someone from the u21`s a run out

and the new keeper Barrett isn't even there.  Have we binned him off already?

the 2 more senior U21 keepers Michalski & Goddard both out on loan

Edited by KentExile

23 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Will be interesting to se the makeup of the 3 behind Gueye, Would guess at Hedges right, JRC central and Dolan left, although all 3 could play in any of those 3 positions

Hardly matters, but strange that Eastham has suddenly appeared on the bench having not featured at all in pre season and not being taken to Austria

I feel much better about our prospects; with incoming players, the depth is so much better. 

21 minutes ago, goozburger said:

Same question. Asking for a friend!

I don’t think it is pal I’ve even been on a few betting websites see if I could put a bet on and watch it . It’s got loads of random games but obviously not us. If you find one let me know

8 minutes ago, KentExile said:

he must be fourth choice,given our lack of depth in that dept,that must make him a park player🤫

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think Dolan will play the 10 role with JRC on the right and Hedges on the left given us balance on the left

45 minutes ago, KentExile said:

Will be interesting to se the makeup of the 3 behind Gueye, Would guess at Hedges right, JRC central and Dolan left, although all 3 could play in any of those 3 positions

Watch us both be wrong and Dolan will play central, JRC left and Hedges right, lol

39 minutes ago, KentExile said:

These two goalkeeper comments show just how wired everyone is on this forum.   Honestly, most of you would be better off searching for UFOs.   Weirdos.  

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

From what I read, lots ot chances fall his way (that isnt a fluke) but he is not very clinical.

It’s pre-season yes but we wouldn’t of had these chances if Gallagher was playing, he’s putting himself about which is great to see…Goals will come eventually.

• Like 1