BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

UNCOUTH GARB - the BRFCS online store

*UPDATE* Orders placed up to 1st September will be posted out in the next few days.

Orders from 2/9 onwards have been logged with the supplier today - hoping to collect that batch no later than 28/9 & post out the following week.

Orders from this point onwards will be fulfilled in October. 

Thanks once again to everyone who has bought...you are all wonderful people & are helping to keep the site ticking over!

BTW - We are also looking to get some sample items made up that might be useful 'stocking filler' type Christmas items so keep an eye on this thread... 👀

• Like 2

On 25/08/2024 at 17:59, DeeCee said:

Daughter has bought me a hoody for my birthday 28th, if it doesn't come by then - no sweat. ☺️

My pink hoody arrived this affa - sizing spot on, far heavier material than I was expecting - I love it! (Now I've cut the strings out 😁).

Quality 💯

• Like 2

• Herbie6590 changed the title to UNCOUTH GARB - what’s ready for delivery now?

ITEMS IN STOCK READY TO POST IMMEDIATELY - if you would like one of these (& frankly…why wouldn’t you 😀) we can post out with all due haste…order through the UNCOUTH GARB  store 🔵

Home kit sweatshirt in M

Away kit sweatshirt in L

Pink hoody in L 

Yuki T shirt in M 

Away kit scarves (4) - we are playing PNE in just over a week, we’ll be wearing red & black…just saying 😉

Third kit beanie 

IMG_0101.jpeg

IMG_0110.jpeg

IMG_0100.jpeg

8f790025-6313-4df1-82c6-a255543eb24b.jpeg

IMG_0128.jpeg

IMG_0119.jpeg

• Like 1

Received my tee's today (the pink one and the Yuki one) and, as per previous purchases of the retro Rovers shirts, they are top quality!

Sizing is spot on too (3XL....not a fatty, just like 'em baggy!).

Thanks to all involved for making them available 👍👍

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Krillin said:

Received my tee's today (the pink one and the Yuki one) and, as per previous purchases of the retro Rovers shirts, they are top quality!

Sizing is spot on too (3XL....not a fatty, just like 'em baggy!).

Thanks to all involved for making them available 👍👍

Thank you so much…glad to be of service 🙂🤍💙

• Like 1

**UPDATE** - The courier has been...the packing is underway...so everyone who ordered on or before 14th September should be receiving their goodies in the next few days... 😀 🔵

Orders from the 15th to 5pm today should be received by the end of next week by us & will be posted out asap after that...

IMG_0589.jpeg

IMG_0584.jpeg

IMG_0585.jpeg

IMG_0595.jpeg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Neil Weaver said:

Received one of the quarter zip sweatshirts the other day - really good quality, should be ideal for the chilly winter months!

Thanks Neil…if anyone else would like one  - ping me your size & we’ll order one in 👍🔵

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

My Yuki t-shirt arrived this morning and I'm pleased I bought it. The quality is excellent, it has a smooth feel and the sizing is spot on. Would recommend it to anybody who is thinking about purchasing one.

Thank you so much…delighted that you are delighted 🙂

• Like 2

• Herbie6590 changed the title to UNCOUTH GARB - last chance for Yuki & Oasisy Tee Shirts
  • Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • Herbie6590 pinned this topic

Orders for the blue Yuki 23 & the black Oasisy tee shirts will continue to be taken ONLY until 30th September.

We have new items as part of our Winter range due to come into the store during October ready for Christmas but that means certain items will be demised. If you want one of those tee shirts…make sure you order before month end to avoid disappointment…👀🤍💙

https://www.brfcs.com/store/

IMG_0589.jpeg

67bf1ff3-566d-4248-99f9-fef0543a4936.jpeg

• Like 1

We do have some ITEMS IN STOCK READY TO POST IMMEDIATELY - if you would like one of these (& frankly…why wouldn’t you 😀) we can post out with all due haste…please order through the UNCOUTH GARB  store 🔵

Away kit sweatshirt in L

Pink hoody in L 

Away kit scarves (4) 

Third kit beanie 

Too early to buy a Christmas present? Possibly not say we…😀

IMG_0110.jpeg

IMG_0100.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0121.jpeg

2 hours ago, Forever Blue said:

You could take legal action and bring Venkys down for copyright infringement . Use the money from the shirt sales to hire the toppermost Barrister in the country. 

The future of our club is in your hands Herbie. Be brave! 

I’d have settled for a DM saying “Thanks for the inspiration…” TBH - but good to know we were trailblazing. 😁

• Like 2