BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v PNE (a) - 22/2/2024 - 12pm k/o

11 hours ago, Neal said:

We need some new songs. 

Going to try and get this going on Sunday if anyone fancies giving me their voice... 

Turning Japanese 

I think we're turning Japanese 

I really think so

1 2 3 4!

Be even better if we could get people pogoing for it. 

People will probably look at me like I'm from mars but someone has to try something new FFS... Bit of fun like

was doing it at dingles

• Like 1

Be aware the 09.11 train is cancelled. That leaves just one train direct to Preston in the morning. If you are relying on that then good luck 🤞 

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Everyone does know what the song Turning Japanese is actually about, right? 

The real Turning Japanese moment would be beating the dingles next year but this would be a nice bit of early foreplay !

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Be aware the 09.11 train is cancelled. That leaves just one train direct to Preston in the morning. If you are relying on that then good luck 🤞 

The 152 bus at 9.05 or 10.05 will get you to Preston Bus station, a lot nearer Deepdale than the train station. 

10 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

gonna be chuffing bedlam

Screenshot_20240921_132831_Facebook.jpg

Just looked into this. Roads closed 1pm till 4pm.

The main closures are the two roads which run directly from Deepdale back down towards the town centre (Deepdale road and Skeffington Rd). They are not closed around the ground but from about half way down towards town.

20 hours ago, Neal said:

Turning Japanese 

I think we're turning Japanese 

I really think so

1 2 3 4!

When you get to the numbers bit, sing

4 3 1 2 or 4 2 3 1 

and when we’ve beaten them, we could say we even sang our formation to your head coach and we still beat you.

Just a thought.

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

This stupid Sky kick off side seems likely to cause a number of people to struggle to make kick off.

Everyone has know about this kick off for ages, plus so have the transport companies who should have put on extra trains. Also doesn't when train companies are cancelling trains at last minutes or road works happening. Plus more people will drive and there is plenty of space near the stadium to park. 

The fact of the matter with yourself is you are against this games being moved for this new TV deal which the EFL clubs wanted.