BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (h) - 23/10/2024 - k/o 19:45

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

A really hard earned point which many would have taken at 7.45. It was a game that Eustace set us up not to lose which I completely understand. At times we were like the away team as we sat in and played on the break. I thought some of the changes we made should have happened sooner as it appeared a few were struggling. Hopefully Carter isn't going to be missing for too long but I fear the worst having seen him being helped around the pitch. With McFadzean out all of a sudden we are struggling for centre halves. The clean sheet is a big plus tonight and that's five for the season now. Keeping clean sheets in the Championship is one way to success. With the games coming thick and fast now I really think Eustace has to rotate his squad a bit more.

Several players were down on their haunches on Saturday and the same today.

He needs to use Baker more for a start. Beck looked shattered at the end too - as much as I think he's lightyears better than Pickering, he has to be managed with 2 games a week. 

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Several players were down on their haunches on Saturday and the same today.

He needs to use Baker more for a start. Beck looked shattered at the end too - as much as I think he's lightyears better than Pickering, he has to be managed with 2 games a week. 

Agree, I can't understand why the minutes aren't being shared more. Dolan does not need to be on there for nearly 90 minutes each game, there aren't really any stand out players and the bench can easily be involved more during games and earlier on. Tronstad and Travis will burnout soon. There are never any minutes for Baker, Sigurdsson or Buckley. It seemed to take forever for him to make any significant subs and the game was nearly over.