BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music

American Rover

Just how pathetic are goldy looking chain ?

Thank god for Moyles

"summon elmer fudd woo woo woo"

I'm a sucker for decent novelty records (and Weird Al Vankovic is at the top of the pile), so I kinda like The GLC (allthough since Radio 1 playlisted it I've heard it a little too often).

I got hold of The GLC's back catalogue and the is some surprisingly witty stuff in there. Their suicide track has the catchiest base line ever and I AM A ROBOT is just fantastic, admittedly stupid, purile, pointless, offensive, sexist and musically deviod of talent, but damn funny all the same. At the end of the day they are just the next generation of Macc Ladds and are probably about to get the same #### storm from people who miss the humor and take them seriously.

Besides, I'd have through that with their worship of the shellsuit they'd have been right up your street AS smile.gif

GLC, Safe As ####, You Knows It.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always been an Oasis fan just cant be bothered to listen to them no more

Pah, Beatles cover band who finished off what The Stone Roses started, whilst the Roses were tied up in court (OK, there are a few great tracks in there, but they'd be nowt without the Roses).

Speaking of which, did anyone hear Ian Brown and one of the Gallaghers on Jo Whiley today ? Is it a track they've worked on or was it just an interview (didn't hear about it until afterwards).

I hate that chav Skinner, no surprise he will play lead role in Chav: The Movie.

I have a very varied musical taste too, mainly MUSE, granted, but also like a few darker songs from Korn etc.

Dan is the only chav with a muse album wink.gif

I hate that chav Skinner, no surprise he will play lead role in Chav: The Movie.

I have a very varied musical taste too, mainly MUSE, granted, but also like a few darker songs from Korn etc.

Dan is the only chav with a muse album wink.gif

Im trying to get the chavs to enter a new era, an era of less tracksuits and stripey jumpers, an era with jeans, trainers, long hair, and a wider look at life

aaaahhh

Watch out Rik, don't ###### him off. Read the post about Viking speed metal and you'll think twice about incurring Radagast's wrath (hey that could be a title for one of those songs) wink.gif

I'd know better than to ###### you off anyway, G. I'm sure you'd have a posse of homies packing heat cruising through my hood looking to waste some white trash in no time. tongue.gifwink.gif

Ste, if I had the commitment required to get up at 6am every day to spend several hours coating myself in white powder and black eye liner to end up with my head looking like an orio cookie (ask the American members) I think I'd put it better use. Like the link though. thumbs-up.gif

Watch out Rik, don't ###### him off. Read the post about Viking speed metal and you'll think twice about incurring Radagast's wrath (hey that could be a title for one of those songs)  wink.gif

I'd know better than to ###### you off anyway, G. I'm sure you'd have a posse of homies packing heat cruising through my hood looking to waste some white trash in no time. tongue.gifwink.gif

Word.

Incidentally I do know such people. One in particular lives in a big house (obviously) in south Belfast and has an extremely irritating faux-rapper/singer TQ wannabe schtick going on...scary.

just acquired "Must I Paint You A Picture - The Essential Billy Bragg" & it is being played to death at the mo. You forget just how good, witty & erudite a song writer the Braggster is. The full gamut of emotions are played out on the album by a man who is not afraid to speak his mind.

A definite recommend...

Cheers Trooper.

Went with your recommendation and the Braggster is currently plaing on my PC via headphones here at work.

Something a bit different but quality all the same thumbs-up.gif